Author Topic: how do I compile a script thats posted????  (Read 6303 times)

Offline sumsumTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sumsum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
how do I compile a script thats posted????
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:47:42 PM »
Im trying to run this script. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13165.0

My first time using stealth. I get logged in and everything is good but the script I want to use I think needs complied. Theres no exe. How do I do this?

Please help!
thanks

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: how do I compile a script thats posted????
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 06:08:39 PM »
You need to login using stealth, then load the script and play it. The script is loaded through stealth so it does not have an exe.

http://stealth.od.ua/Doc:Manual/Getting_Started
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:13:57 PM by Crisis »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »
Ok so I'm the script posted above when I load it, what file do I load? I have tried everyone and it doesn't work. :(

Thanks for the help! I really want to get this working!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 07:23:19 PM »
Download the script and upload in stealth here

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
script.png

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 11:01:28 PM »
Im trying to run this script. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=13165.0

My first time using stealth. I get logged in and everything is good but the script I want to use I think needs complied. Theres no exe. How do I do this?

Please help!
thanks

this is by fact a .NET developed script and require to be compiled with a C# compatible IDE to generate an Exe. Then you have 2 options to start your script.

1) Start Stealth as Admin and then run exe as admin. Exe will try to pipe to top instance of stealth. This might be troublesome if you have multiple instances running.

2) Go on main page of stealth and click to open file (like a script) but select the exe file. Stealth will execute the exe.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 05:44:05 AM »
Is there a walk throw on how to and where to get a C# compatible IDE? and a quick over view of how to turn it in to an exe!!! sorry if Im asking for a lot. If someone has already done this. Please post it! thanks

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 05:54:48 AM »
Had not done this kind of scripts for age but in general :

Download IDE : https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/

Open Project by Project File (*.csproj)

Press Build at toolbar

Check bin folder for exe.

Profit

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »
All I get is errors when I try to build it. It says "build failed. do you want to continue debugging?

after that more errors.

I tried to do it to the other egg getter script and it says cant attach stealth.

If you could please try and build it and let me know what happens...Or post the exe that would be great!!!!!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 05:50:25 AM »
Make sure you are running in Admin Mode when trying to deal with Visual Studio and Stealth.  If your exe file or anything is not in Admin Mode it will cause problems.  Also you will need to post your build errors.  It could be a simple reference issue.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 06:19:55 AM »
All I get is errors when I try to build it. It says "build failed. do you want to continue debugging?

after that more errors.

I tried to do it to the other egg getter script and it says cant attach stealth.

If you could please try and build it and let me know what happens...Or post the exe that would be great!!!!!
can be that Stealth assemblies of his egg farmer are outdated. if i remember correct he uses scriptSDK or? then you might try the latest build with stealth fixes

Edit :
https://gitlab.com/unisharp/EggFarmer/commit/10768e44813436fb223d2ee948f180b7ba88909c shows you need to get ScriptSDK https://github.com/Crome696/ScriptSDK
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:38:22 AM by Crome969 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 12:58:10 PM »
I have ScriptSDK downloaded...Im not sure what to do with it or where to put it. Here is the build errors. So help on where to put ScriptSDK would help. Also if anyone can check and make sure this is still build-able...or at this point paying for a working egg farmer! 

Build started ...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1964,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "ScriptSDK". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(3032,5): warning MSB3327: Unable to find code signing certificate in the current user's Windows certificate store. To correct this, either disable signing of the ClickOnce manifest or install the certificate into the certificate store.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(3032,5): error MSB3323: Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 07:56:49 PM »
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1964,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "ScriptSDK". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
This is your error and the assembly reference issue i spoke of in my previous post.

Here are the steps to solve it:

1) Add ScriptSDK Project to Eggfarmer Project  https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/h970wzkb.aspx
2) Add the Assemblies of ScriptSDK as reference to Eggfarmer Project https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9219555/make-reference-to-c-sharp-code-from-multiple-projects
3) Click on Egg-Farmer Project with right mouse click and set it up as startup project.
4) Build project and Eggfarmer will generate ScriptSDK.dll and drop it to Eggfarmer.exe. Both files must be in same folder to run Eggfarmer.

5) Run your Exe as admin.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(3032,5): warning MSB3327: Unable to find code signing certificate in the current user's Windows certificate store. To correct this, either disable signing of the ClickOnce manifest or install the certificate into the certificate store.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(3032,5): error MSB3323: Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store.

This is just a warning but can be disbaled by https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3901267/how-to-disable-clickonce-or-at-least-that-are-you-sure-you-want-to-install-thi

Edit :
Try to solve it yourself as a good exercise how to build applications. Its not allowed to upload the compiled exe here due the fact, that using an exe without seeing the source adds the risk of security leaks. A bad person could add malicous code to it and scriptuo cant be responsible for it.

Else Unisharp or me could had provided a compiled exe.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:59:39 PM by Crome969 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 09:13:54 AM »
OK it seems as if you already posted this but I cant get past this part. It doesnt build an exe that I can find.

Build started ...
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:49:06 AM by sumsum »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 12:17:31 AM »
i might can check his source this weekend. Guess he builds a click once solution and thats interfering.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 04:06:03 PM »
Any luck?

Tags: