Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1499 times)

Offline pammyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pammy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:03:12 AM »
Hi my name is Leah. I am new here, however I am not new to UO. I have been playing since 1998 and I love it. I left for a bit but always found my way back. I play on Great lakes, Baja and Legends. What I love about this game is that it is always changing , there is always something to do. My favorite temp is my sampire she rocks alot of things solo but its always fun to play with others. Ive met alot of great friends in this game and actually have met a few in real life. I think I will play this game till they shut it down or I shut down lol . I can say the only thing I dont like in this game is when people starting cussing each other out over gen chat. Its a game people its pixels banter is fun but down right cruelty is offensive. Have a great day and play hard and have fun. Enjoy life in real and game one day at a time. Never let anyone dull your sparkle.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 04:05:19 AM by pammy »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 05:32:59 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline JFSF

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFSF has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 07:45:35 AM »
Welcome to the community.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 01:39:12 PM »
I really hate the whole global chat thing anyhow.  It's just not the UO I remember with that. Oh well, I'm an old curmudgeon anyhow.  Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 02:19:22 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: