Author Topic: Hello Everyone *Queue Long Into* be ready to read  (Read 1880 times)

Offline KerrigonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kerrigon has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone *Queue Long Into* be ready to read
« on: September 17, 2017, 01:39:32 PM »
+1
To be or Not To be. Well That has never been the question. You always try to be, failure will only make winning that much more sweet!

Good afternoon everyone!

My name Is Kerrigon. I played many OSI servers from 1998- 2008. I have seen many changes in this game. However I still Enjoy the original. I have written a few scripts with a buddy. However don't ask me to write anything for you. I have to admit My Scripting skills are Extremely RUSTY. I decided to go into sales instead of finishing my education in computer programming. However with UO I just can't seen to get away. Every time I stop playing. I May take a 3 month break or 3 year break. However there is something about being able to play my favorite child hood game that continues to bring me back. I have started playing free servers and Enjoy them very much. I am still a little rusty but I feel I have got into the swing of things again.

For quite some time I actually was creating my own server. However being 16 at the time did not leave me any money to actually have a successful server. Not did my dad want to pay for the price of one. I still have my old scripts and documents from before. That is the real reason I wanted to start playing again. That and I found a picture I turned in for my senior English class and a paper. I had completely forgot how I got the easiest possible A!

We were reading about Beowulf. All I could think about was how he slayed mighty beasts. to which my paper was not important because It was all about what I would do in his shoes. What made the paper was the picture.  I remember I took my admin character, created a few different monsters. I chose a specific place to create the scene. Im not 100% sure which dungeon it was in. However I finally settled on a dragon. Being such mythical Creatures I made sure to put plenty of Gold silver and other items of rarity on the ground. Along with a couple of bone helmets, axes, swords etc. I made my name Beowulf and added a couple "tamed" NPC's with random names. It looked amazing!

Sadly the days of playing OSI ended when I gave up fixing my computer or upgrading it. I bought an xbox 360. Call of Duty was the only game I think I ever need. I was an addict. I played so much I saved every game that I went positive on. to see where people would hide etc. After analyzing the footage I would then delete. I was an MVP kd ratio of 4-1 Best game was 30-3 I missed a nuke by 2 kills. and I would never use a nube tube. Of course I played other games as well. But lets be honest racing games have lost their pa-zaz after need for speed most wanted.

So here I am. I had to buy a new laptop for work. After finding my old USB drive. Im hooked again. My wife wants to play as well. So we have to take turns. But really she just runs around and tames puppy's and cats. and tries to sell them sometimes. she prefers the Roll play aspect. However I want to relive some of the best times of my teenage years.

Just Don't Trust me with an explosion potion.. I still have a hard time getting the timing right.

It was a pleasure to introduce Myself. If any of you played Pacific before. If you Remember Kerrigon, Xtacie, Harmon Kardon, Red. (cant rememer my last toons names)  That was Me!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Kerrigon

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone *Queue Long Into* be ready to read
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:45:07 PM »
Thx for the interesting read and welcome back to a follow Pac player.   

Offline JFSF

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFSF has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »
Nice intro, Welcome to the community SUO. Im Jake ans Pestilence on Pacific if you see me around.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »

Thanks for your excellent introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline KerrigonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kerrigon has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 03:04:55 PM »
Thank you everyone!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 04:09:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 07:03:49 PM »
Thanks for the great read!  Welcome back to the game and to our site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: