Author Topic: stupid name i know  (Read 1218 times)

Offline bloodpitbullTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bloodpitbull has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
stupid name i know
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:43:00 AM »
Well my name is Brandon ive been playing UO off and on for 9ish years. probably been scripting 7 of them. even tho I have yet to write my own script ive dabbled and fixed my issues with a few. I could have sworn I did this introduction already and because I remember felling the same way a little weird. anyways I play a combat mage tamer/sampire...used gudahs/trailmyxs  scripts quite a few times because of them 2 my skills are trained on atl... started on pac but it was dead with no one to play with so I trasfered to atl. I'm here so I can script a thunter something new ive never tried... I lurk around a lot and read quite a bit before I type so I don't look stupid or am another one of those NEED HELP SAMPIRE guys anyways hope this is thrown together good enough to get the restriction lifted so I can start doing things frowned apon by people

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: stupid name i know
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 10:37:04 AM »
Welcome to SUO. 

I'm sure I know you. :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 08:16:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: