Author Topic: Hello, I am HurLey  (Read 1261 times)

Offline justinleach5Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • justinleach5 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I am HurLey
« on: October 07, 2017, 04:08:52 AM »
Hello,

My name is HurLey, I am currently 24 and have been playing UO 8 years (before joining the Air Force) . I Have always played on Hybrid and always will because it has that special place in my heart. I can ca'nt say i like PvP more then PvM but 1 aspect of PvP in particular and that IDOCs. The the years I have played I have been parts of guilds like EQ/MS, GnG, GS, Money, and a few more.

I am coming back from a 5 year break since i couldn't guarantee i would be around for to long. Just Imagine for a perfect house that is IDOC and then you get the word "get ready your deployment next week to Afgan" then the house you were waiting is now just something that could of been.

Since i am now now and been with the military I am ready to get back into being one of the biggest IDOCers on Hybrid i hope they are ready for my return.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:11:31 AM by justinleach5 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I am HurLey
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 05:41:52 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I am HurLey
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 07:37:13 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: