• Reputation Power: 1
  • bng123 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Heyo!
« on: December 27, 2017, 03:11:21 AM »
Hello Everyone! ;)

My name is Michael aka bng123. I've been playing UO for like 5 years (about 7 years ago on Defiance AOS freeshard). Now I've decided to give it a shot again, this time I've choosen UO Demise :) . I must say I've missed those good days playing UO, late nights doing champs, farming, crafting, meeting new ppl from all over the world. Never found better game than UO.
Good that communities like this of scriptUO still exist and help out new and old players, many thanks for your work and hopefully more years for UO to come.
Cheers!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Heyo!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 06:50:46 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Heyo!
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 08:18:19 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: