Author Topic: Hort o matic 2.0  (Read 3520 times)

Offline enditysTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • enditys has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hort o matic 2.0
« on: March 06, 2018, 12:59:15 PM »
+1
Hey all I'm having issues with this old script.  I run on a free server, I also downloaded and use uo version 4.06a which is what the script calls for.  The issue I am having is that the script will not tend days 1-3, but will always tend days 4-9.  If anyone could give me some leads on what I can do to get the script to run 1-3 would be greatly appreciated.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Hort-O-Matic2.txt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Hort o matic 2.0
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
+1
Just a update I found what was killing the days 1-3.  The script was consider the QLI which is new plant type for 1-3 as a dead plant so it would ignore checking them, besides watering.  It seems I have resolved the issue, next issue is tackling filling bowls, fixing kegs on this ect, script is a nightmare

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Hort o matic 2.0
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 09:29:41 PM »
+1
Ok this is the issue I'm having, in the script there is a seed and this resource section.  It collects seeds fine, but I can't get it to go and collect thorns.  I've looked it over now how do I find out what gump it is the thorns is on so I can add it to this.  In EASYUO when I click the gump it doesn't seem to give me a gump id and im not really sure how to find it.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
portiontrouble.txt

Tags: