Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1626 times)

Offline voicerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • voicer has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: March 11, 2018, 04:56:50 AM »
I am so surprised to find this forum after so many years... LOL, was it hidden from me?

My name is Stan and I am addicted to Ultima Online since 2002. Since 2003 I was more shard admin than shard player, however I enjoy the player permission level as well ;) I had a lot of breaks up till now, but every few years I am back in UO world to mess either with client enchancements, servers, or just to play. Unfortunately since I grow up (37 now) and ended up in a typical family-work-sleep scenario, there is not much time left for hobbys like UO, but I won't give up!

Aside from UO I am SharePoint Admin, so if you need help in that, you can ask ;)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:57 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:51:06 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 09:34:02 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: