Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 613873 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »
Oh, an easier way to do it is to add this to the FINDID section.  Add "CPF".
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:26:26 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »
Sorry for all the questions: 

What gold amount does the Bag of Sending get activated for this Script?  Also if I add Silver Coins with the FindID how will it send the Silver used the bag of sending and at what amount?

Your Script was in a file folder called Looting inside the EasyUO directory.  I am going to move it out to the main EASYUO file folder now and then re-run it.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #167 on: May 15, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
BOS of the gold is weight dependent.  It's either 10 stone less than your #MAXWEIGHT value, or whatever you have %userweightmax set to.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
you would have to find the location where the bos sending sends gold and have it search for silver as well.

bryweyh

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2009, 11:13:23 AM »
awesome job TM

Offline Katalyst

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Katalyst has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »
nice script

Offline Lifeless Body

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lifeless Body has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:51 PM »
This is very nice, alot of work went here. TM congrats

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
Thanks, this was one of my more inspired scripts and turned out better than I had hoped.  There was lots of input by people in the development phase that helped really tweak it.  So Cerveza and Khameleon really deserve some credit with this one.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 11:23:47 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Lifeless Body

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lifeless Body has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2009, 11:11:30 PM »
And to Cerveza and Khameleon Cudos aswell on this... good stuff.  Awesome :)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2009, 12:48:28 AM »
don't worry, I still have a few more things i'm playing around with.  TM has no idea :P

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2009, 12:46:39 PM »
I have been playtesting the CLAw LITE for a while now and its awefully impressive. I read the entire thread to see if I was missing anything and of course stumbled accross the full version teaser. (Will have to figure out what to do to get Elite so that I can get my hands on it.) I can see already that the more advanced logic addresses problems like using total resists sorts on jewelry as opposed to armor.

Over all really impressed with the script. Its really easy to add items to the loot logic. Virtually everything is in there already, but for anything that is not, its pretty simple. I noticed that it was not picking up cut leather from corpses after I had reached the cleaver max (lower than my weight max BOS trigger), so I just dropped the item id for cut leather (JJG I think) into the looter and the BOS sub.  I have it set up to fire leather and gold off to the bank.

I saw a post about using this as a leather farming utility and I don't see any problem with it. Maybe the cost in BOS charges puts a premium on leather over a recaller, but it would still work effectively for higher value resources like barbed.  There are already leather farmers out there that I have used.  I modified one recall leather script to bring in tons of spined relatively easily.  For Barbed leather I think the CLAw is probably a better option than a recall hunter.

Unless someone already has already done it, I am considering putting together an honor/EoO/LS/Heal/Target creature script for farming.  I will have to finish looking through what is out there first. 

Great work TM.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2009, 12:57:08 PM »
Thanks for the great feedback.  I always love those posts like, "Great script, BUT".  Thankfully that road wasn't taken.  ;)

We have the Healing Commander HERE that's fully compatible with the CLAw.  In compatible, I mean that the two scripts communicate with one another to minimize the issues like trying to use the last target too often.  I do also have an unpublished Chivalry script I should probably finish.

But yes, with the CLAw, there's no real need for a leather farmer or anything since it handles the cutting/looting/dragging/BOSing.  An autotarget/follow script is really easy to write.

If you want to see how to make your scripts compatible with the CLAw, check out the namespace interface that you'll see in the Healing Commander.

Anyhow, thanks again for the detailed feedback!  I do have a new version on the way and will be including your refreshed disclaimer, so thanks again for your contribution!
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2009, 01:57:04 PM »
I just added a little feature I've wanted to add for a while now.  It would be nice to be able to post information you find in the CLAw, but up until recently, it's been difficult.  I've added a "List" button that prints the contents of whatever pane window last refreshed to the Status: area so you can cut/paste it directly into the forum.

• Swing Speed Increase >= 35
  • Hit Chance Increase >= 12
  • Hit Mana Leech >= 50
  • Luck >= 80
  • Strength Bonus >= 7
  • Dexterity Bonus >= 7
  • Intelligence Bonus >= 7
  • Sum of STR DEX INT >= 10
  • Sum of Resists >= 45
  • Any Skill >= 12
  • Lower Reagent Cost >= 16
  • Swing Speed Increase >= 25
  • Hit Lightning >= 40
  • Mana Increase >= 7
  • Magery >= 8
  • Demon Slayer
  • Undead Slayer
  • Ogre Slayer
  • Repond Slayer
  • Reptile Slayer
  • Gold
  • Gems

• Time Online: 00:00:37
  • Gold/hr: 0
  • Average time between loots: 0 seconds
  • Rule count: 31
  • Active rules: 22
  • Complex rules: 0
  • Omit rules: 0
  • RET: 0.0ms (N/A RPC. in 0.0sec.) AvgRPC: 0
  • N/A RPS (10000-0) Avg: 0

• [ Faster Casting >= 1 AND Faster Cast Recovery >= 3]
  • Any Skill >= 12
  • Any Killer Talisman >= 99
  • Any Exceptional Bonus Talisman >= 25
  • Talisman of Ingots Summoning
  • Talisman of Clean Bandage Summoning
  • Luck >= 80
  • Sum of Resists >= 45
  • Hit Lightning >= 40
  • Swing Speed Increase >= 25
  • Hit Mana Leech >= 50
  • Damage Increase >= 40
  • Lower Reagent Cost >= 16
  • Intelligence Bonus >= 7
  • summoning
  • [ Self Repair >= 2 AND Mana Regeneration >= 2]
  • Undead Slayer
  • Reptile Slayer
  • Repond Slayer
  • Snake Slayer
  • merkatus

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
tm_claw_dumper.jpg
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 04:30:32 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2009, 02:45:59 PM »
See, thats the kind of support that makes our site special.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »
After I threw that post up I thought about it and looked through the site to make sure there was not already the script I have been playtesting the CLAw for on here. Cerveza's target/honor is a big piece of it, but I want something close to auto-hunting for high end creatures, and I think it has to be a bit more.  I think it would have to be a well considered priority sequence that incorporates healing, looting, and combat tailored to a specific spawn to allow for semi-afk barbed farming. The ClAw should get me there with the ability to interface a couple of different scripts, I have just not figured out the sequence or logistics yet. I am still at the play test phase where I beat the crap out of the spawn a lot using the CLAw to loot and watching how things play out.  My next step will be to throw in the honor/target piece.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: Looting TrailMyx