Author Topic: Sampire V2.0  (Read 176012 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2010, 06:11:43 AM »
Maybe it got broken in the last patch? Next time I see the guy in vent I'll ask if he's noticed a difference.

He does 2-3 Rikky's a day.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2010, 04:54:47 PM »
yah I have parry, I am basically just a sampie.... I need to drop the 70SS for 70 Anat I think, seeing as I am yet to go into wraith and use curse wep. seems like 120 swords, 115 bush, 109 parry just aint cuttin it... pretty sure I am 45 DCI with HLD on my glasses.

I use whirlwind when I am fighting a group, else I use lightning strike. I will look into counter attack, Thank you.

p.s. what type of monsters do u fight with ur sampie?

Lobe I wouldn't drop the SS for the Anatomy...not unless your fighting something that poses little risk to you that you just want a little added damage bonus for. The Anatomy damage bonus is not gonna override the amount of life leech you will receive using SS + Curse Weapon.

From your post above sounds like your not using Curse Weapon and that's your problem. You don't have to be in Wraith form to use Curse Weapon. Don't put 70 skills points into something if your not going to use it. ;) I use Curse Weapon any time I sense danger. Anytime you think you might be in a little danger cast it (Curse Weapon)... it's your Ace in the hole.

As far as wraith form  I hardly ever go in wraith form unless I'm fighting Semindar or Meraktus.

Lately I've been fighting the ML bosses for kicks...Rend, Putrifier and I'm going to try Abscess to see how hard it is. I've hardly ever ventured into the Blighted Grove so it should prove to be a learning experience.

Abscess is annoying.  Massive damage (chaos damage, I think), and old paragon super speed.  Then, toss in all the random changelings, thrasher, dryads peacing you...  Stupid annoying, for no real benefit.

Offline lob91

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lob91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2010, 04:05:40 PM »
Wow... im 70's and rikki hits me for 60-70 no problem.. I am going to make a better drag slayer wep and try him again spamming fient

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »
Try and get as much cold damage % on that dragon slayer weapon as you can too. ;)

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
Wow... im 70's and rikki hits me for 60-70 no problem.. I am going to make a better drag slayer wep and try him again spamming fient

You don't have to spam it, unless you want to. Wait till you hear his wing flap sounds that mean he's going to eq then make sure you hit him with a feint.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2010, 07:30:45 PM »
Or just run off the screen when you hear the flappy flap.  Then, run back.

Scrripty

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »

You don't have to spam it, unless you want to. Wait till you hear his wing flap sounds that mean he's going to eq then make sure you hit him with a feint.

If you are below 25 percent health, hit feint, then hit evade...

Offline asmodeus0321

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • asmodeus0321 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2010, 06:28:03 AM »
do you guys use 1 handed weapons or 1 handed weapons with your sampires?

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »
Depends on what you feel more comfortable with. Lots of guys use one handers for the free potions hand. Some guys like the slower, harder hitting two handers for the huge hits.

I like Leafblades. I think they hit hard enough that they are almost a two hander for damage. They have the best two PvM specials in the game (Feint and Armor Ignore) and they are one handed so I can drink a refresh if I need to keep my swing speed up.

btw - you might want to check out the site rules HERE and read over the post titled Why is my ScriptUO account Restricted?.

You are really missing out by not becoming a member.

jesterboo

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 06:20:54 AM »
what is i was to take anatomy off my guy and add resisting spells to him which now my character would look like this.. and just to remind you this account is only 2 years old so i can't get the 720 stat. how would this fair

120 swords
100 parry
100 tactics
120 bushido
 70 chiv
100 necro
100 resist

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2010, 07:06:21 AM »
Here's what I think is going to be my "The Last Sampire" template.

120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 Resist
100 Tactics
89/99 Necro (+10 Jewelry)
61/75 Chivalry (+14 Jewelry)
10 Anatomy

Elf char. Swords because Radiant Scimitars are the best weapons in the game when combined with a good Leafblade of Ease for the bosses.

Armor basic would be 70/85/70/70/75, LMC, DCI, DI
Armor advanced would be 85/90/70/75/75, LMC, DCI, HCI, MR, DI, SI

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2010, 07:16:37 AM »
Here's what I think is going to be my "The Last Sampire" template.

120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 Resist
100 Tactics
89/99 Necro (+10 Jewelry)
61/75 Chivalry (+14 Jewelry)
10 Anatomy

Elf char. Swords because Radiant Scimitars are the best weapons in the game when combined with a good Leafblade of Ease for the bosses.

Armor basic would be 70/85/70/70/75, LMC, DCI, DI
Armor advanced would be 85/90/70/75/75, LMC, DCI, HCI, MR, DI, SI
Why the +10 Anatomy?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »
On an Elf it adds 10% damage. Not much, but easy to work into a template that generally struggles to get DI.

Since Humans have that 20 JOAT, 10 Anat doesn't really do anything for them.

100 Tactics is recommended for the damage boost, but 110 Tactics isn't as good as 100 Tacs + 10 Anatomy (On an Elf)

100 Tactics = 68.75% DI
110 Tactics = 75% DI
Gain = 6.25% DI

100 Tactics = 68.75% DI
10 Anatomy = 10% DI
Gain = 10% DI
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 07:28:34 AM by Cerveza »

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2010, 05:24:19 AM »
I've decided to make a change here and try it out.

Currently:

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Necro
100 Tactics
80 Chiv
70 SS
10 Anatomy

Changing it to:

120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Tactics
100 Necro
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
70 Chiv

I'll be stoning off Parry to test this. The idea is that I will do enough additional damage that I overcome the damage I take from not parrying blows. I'm already maxing out the 300% side of damage with EoO, Slayer and perfection. With 100 Anatomy I'll gain 55% damage increase, 2 seconds to Evasion and supposedly better chance for crits from Lightning Strike.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »
Changing it to:

120 Swords
120 Bush
120 Tactics
100 Necro
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
70 Chiv

With 100 Anatomy I'll gain 55% damage increase, 2 seconds to Evasion and supposedly better chance for crits from Lightning Strike.

You Cannot Evade without Parry....  If your not going to have Parry I'd probably lose 120 Bush & pick up Magic Resist instead (unless you don't fight Casting monsters..)

Tags: