Author Topic: Sampire V2.0  (Read 175968 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire V2.0
« Reply #195 on: March 26, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »
+1
I would like to know if reforging has changed anyones suits?  And how?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
+1
I've just about given up.  Getting waaaaaay to complex for me.  I'll let manwinc or someone do all the heavy thinking and ride their coattails!

:P

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2012, 04:11:52 PM »
+1
Awesome thanks guys, I just got back and the guys I have been running with Do a lot of Oaks and Harries.
I have Healing and Resist Soul stoned so I could always switch out when needed. Pixie para Ugh!
Just wanted to make sure the overall Template was still valid, I did not want to pour through anymore patch notes :P

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
+1
I've just about given up.  Getting waaaaaay to complex for me.  I'll let manwinc or someone do all the heavy thinking and ride their coattails!

:P

Why do you think I asked :P

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 27, 2012, 08:52:14 AM »
+1
yea, i have changed one piece on my suit.  I've added a 15 damage eater piece to my suit. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline LlamaOnDrugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • LlamaOnDrugs has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 11, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »
+1
I am looking into making a damage eater suit for my Sampire, but I am sceptical about how useful it will actually be, since it takes a while for the damage to come back as healing and as the enemies I am facing usually hit like trucks I'll either be healed before the health back hits me, or I'll be dead!

I have been using reforging mostly to finally set myself up with specific elemental damage weapons for all situations!  Reforging makes it oh so much easier to get those 500 imbuing intensity 100% ele dmg weapons.  I am even considering dropping chivalry since I just wont need it after I have all these weapons.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2012, 07:16:20 PM »
+1
Has Anyone Experimented with the Eater Property yet? is it worth rebuilding my suit?

Offline Nyses

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nyses has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2012, 11:43:32 AM »
+1
Here is the setup I run on my Sampire.  I do a lot of spawns, but can go up against about anything in the game.

Bushido 120
Swords 120
Tactics 120
Resist 120
Necro 100
Chiv 80
Parry 60

I keep the 60 parry, as that plus the 120 bush and 120 Swords provide me with the 300 skill points to maximize the special moves costs.  80 Chiv with really high Karma is almost 100% effectiveness.   

Healing is not a problem, with Vamp embrace, Confidence and Close woulds.  I do run a little less Dex than most Sampires, Stam is only about 130, but that is because I have 25 SSI built into my suit and can put 30 SSI on weapons if needed.

As stated previously in the thread, there are many Sampire variations, just depends on what you are hunting and how you like to play.

Cheers,

Offline tumbleweedr

• Activity:
    0%
  • tumbleweedr has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
+1
Looks to be a very nice temp what I'm thinking of doing.   8)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2012, 06:27:17 AM »
+1
Has Anyone Experimented with the Eater Property yet? is it worth rebuilding my suit?

The all eater property is definitely worth the effort on your samp suit if you can fit it in. It caps at 18. I generally just add one piece to my suit with 15 all eater though. Even a 12 is fine.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2012, 10:19:34 AM »
+1

The all eater property is definitely worth the effort on your samp suit if you can fit it in. It caps at 18. I generally just add one piece to my suit with 15 all eater though. Even a 12 is fine.

Agreed. Something else to add, if your sampire only fights things that do physical damage (for example and I know it's probably not the case), you can add up to 30% of that specific eater. So you could do 30 physical to get more hp back. But as Wilk said, I'd just got for the 12-15 all purpose damage eater unless you fight only a few certain things that all do the same type of damage.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2012, 12:57:22 PM »
+1
I was thinking about adding 12 to most of my pieces and get two pieces with 15 kinetic, and hold the shield of hungry mouths....
not to sure if holding a shield with a sampyre is gonna be worth it though.

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2012, 07:15:41 PM »
+1
I was thinking about adding 12 to most of my pieces and get two pieces with 15 kinetic, and hold the shield of hungry mouths....
not to sure if holding a shield with a sampyre is gonna be worth it though.

It's 18 damage eater max per suit, not piece. But, if you were to do 30 of each individual eater then the 15(18) damage eater is pointless.

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
+1
Onlyindreams, Kham meant he was going to add 12 of each specific eater type for his armor pieces + 2 kinetic 15's so when he equipped his wall of hungry mouths shield he would cap each of his elementals at 30, and have his kinetic at 30.

Kham, a lot of the samps on my shard throw a shield in hand for down in lower Shame since they generally only run 60 parry. They don't really care about not being able to parry with a shield in hand. Keep in mind, if you're being cast on continuously, you won't get your life bursts back until you get a minor pause from taking damage. It'll save like 40 charges (I think it's 40 currently) of those life bursts. Personally, I like it if I get overwhelmed, and need to peel off redlined. Then you see a big benefit. My samps are mostly all throwers now though, and I don't rock dci, so sometimes during a spawn level bump, it can get a little hairy, and the burst helps.

I wouldn't bother to get 30 on each eater Kham. If I were you I'd much rather go with 2 kinetic eater 15's, and rock your shield, rather than waste a mod on each piece of armor. The 20's across the elementals from the shield are more than enough imo. By the way, kinetic 15 on a piece will count as 90 intensity points when imbuing.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:12:07 PM by Wilk »

Offline onlyindreams

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2012, 11:35:11 AM »
+1
Onlyindreams, Kham meant he was going to add 12 of each specific eater type for his armor pieces + 2 kinetic 15's so when he equipped his wall of hungry mouths shield he would cap each of his elementals at 30, and have his kinetic at 30.

Whoops. Caught that on second read. I'm curious how well it would work. Would be nice if I had the time to test a max eater and HPR sampire suit.

Tags: