Author Topic: PG Public Zoo Donator  (Read 6299 times)

Offline KilroyIsDeadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
PG Public Zoo Donator
« on: June 12, 2009, 04:28:24 AM »
We're Beta
  • 6/12/2009 updated to v0.05a - The only two changes were the adding of sub headers and I moved the halt.  I am leaving the old version since I cannot runtime test my changes.  If I can runtime test the 05 tonight, I'll remove the original script.
  • 6/12/2009 updated to v0.10a - Automagically determines the donation box, thanks Rana.  The rail is shorter I can now do a loop in 3.5 mins.  The pets, trips and points upodate correctly. You need to check off always run and use a mount.  The walking wolves is done.  Next step gating wolves.
    You'll need a new script and a new wolf rail and you'll need the TM_Journal scanner.
    set %journalsubs C:\UO\Scripts\TMUtils\tool_advancejournalscan1.txt
  • 6/13/2009 updated to 0.20b - See Below
  • 6/18/2009 updated to 0.75b - See Below

You will need the railengine.
You will need PG.Travel.suo
You'll need the script file and the rail files.

All levels require magery (gate) <-- Now I fake the gate by using recal and fast logout/login
You'll now need a rune book with 4 runes.  The first two runes will be the zoo I ask for two incase you get blocked.  The next two runes will be the IceIsle runes.  Again there should be two for saftey.  
I am including an IceIsle rail, but create what ever you wish.  The only stipulation is that the rune location be near the start/end of the rail and the rail should be a loop.  On each safari I reverse direction to allow animals to restock.

3 levels now:
Timber Wolves
Polar bears and White wolves
Polar Beasr only

I'm getting about 2.5K on wolves and over 6k on Polar Bears

You'll want to modify these lines depending upon where you have the files...
I'll try to allow for referential pathing in the future
set %railsubs C:\UO\Scripts\TMUtils\tool_railengine30k.txt   <-- This is the explicit path to where you keep TrailMyx's rail engine
set %PGSetupPath C:\UO\Scripts\SetupFiles   <-- IGNORE ;( this is for future use, since wolves requires no setup, but other levels will
set %RailsPath C:\UO\Scripts\rails  <-- This is the explicit path to where you store the rail files, it can be the same directory as your script
set %PGScriptPath C:\UO\Scripts\PGUtils <-- This is the explicit path to where you store the PGUtilitiy SCripts

** I peacemake when I sense danger
** I'll look to magic defenses, but I am a Tamer Bard so I don't kill well.  No EI terrible Med
This is a Med whore, I cannot keep up but only at 15 med

I have an image of where the ice rail I provide starts ans finishes.

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
IceIsle.txt
MGWolves.txt
PG.Public.Zoo.Donator.Beta75.txt
PG.Travel.suo
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 03:58:26 PM by KilroyIsDead »
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: PG Public Zoo Donator
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 06:07:02 AM »
First thing I noticed was no Header , then I posted like 3 different times and each time had to modify it because I was too stupid to keep reading :(
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:14:51 AM by DeadIssue2 »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 06:42:06 AM »
Main post was updated with better instructions.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »
Thank you sir, that is much appreciated.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
I ran it for about 30 mins this afternoon on Atlantic,  On foot one trip took about 6.5 mins.  It worked fine but the wolfs did run off once when something attacked me.  One of them ended up getting stuck so I am not 100% sure on the all guard me, it ran back to me on next trip.  The menu updated the time and the pets, but it didn't update the trips or points.  Riding a mount each trip adveraged little over 4 mins but was a bit fast for the wolfs had to add a pause or two.  The donation part worked perfect the taming worked perfect, the rail never got stuck.  This script looks like it has a lot of potential.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »
One thing I noticed was setting always run to false and using a horse/ethereal.  It basically walks fast or runs slow.

I'll have a confab with TM to see if we have options.  This is my first use of the rail engine and I'm frankenstiening the usage.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 02:30:00 PM »
Unfortunately you are limited to what UO can do.  You either walk or run.  There is no in between.  :(

Now if you set the RandomRun option, you'll be able to control running for a percentage of the time.

One thing to note is that running is based on the position of the mouse on the screen, so if you are messing around with the mouse to do other things, you will fail the actual running thing.  Hands off the mouse!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »
One thing to note is that running is based on the position of the mouse on the screen, so if you are messing around with the mouse to do other things, you will fail the actual running thing.  Hands off the mouse!

I will say that's a sore spot with the rail engine, I like having the mouse available, but then again they make VMs.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »
heh, well it's not really a rail engine problem, but a UO problem.  I suppose you can select "always run" in your UO setup, but since movement speed is mouse based, then your stuck (pathfinding that is).  You playing normally have the same restrictions. 

Now another alternative is to use the move command instead of the pathfind.  Move doesn't rely on the mouse position, but then you don't have the smart pathfinding function available.  Move/Pathfind is an option when you record the rails.

So, blame the UO/EUO guys; we're just using the facilities they give us.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »
v0.20b is on the air
Gate travel
3 levels
Peacemakes
I use a mount (hourse or ethereal)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
Having some trouble with this script.

I get it to initialize just fine, but when I push "start" it hangs on Starting Safari.

One obvious problem I have to address is the fact that I don't have tool_advancejournalscan1 or any PGUlils...where can I find these files?  I tried searching for TM_journal and tool_advance...nada.

*UPDATE* Yep, I'm an idiot.  Found the journal sub, fixed my directory path problems.  Now, I just have to figure out where to mark a rune so I don't start out of range...

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:30:30 PM by NObama »

Tags: