Author Topic: Weapons/Jewlery that you look for?  (Read 12135 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Weapons/Jewlery that you look for?
« on: July 24, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »
+1
I'm gonna start working on a loot file for the Claw.

I've never been good at picking out pvp/pvm weapons that well since mainly I've always used a bard.
so if someone knows a recent tutorial on pvp weapons and armor or have some advise please let me know.
Jewelry, Armor, Weapons. or just basic Loot.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Weapons/Jewlery that you look for?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »
+1
Any jewlery items that have HCI (Hit Chance Increase) + DCI (Defense Chance Increase) and DI (Damage Increase) are very Uber for warriors. They need to be at in the 10% range give or take. Those 3 properties on a ring or bracelet for warrior template has alot of value. I would pay BIG Dollars for a bracelet like that which also has + Chivalry. The guys that are solo'ing peerless with sampires are wearing this type of jewelry.

For spell caster rings that have FC/FCR with LRC OR DCI have good value. Mages capout at 2/6 and should always be maxed. The difference is huge when FRC isn't max is huge. Always max out your FRC on a mage to 6.

As for Weapons one best mod and most sought after is SSI (Swing Speed Increase).  Weapons with high SSI will have a noticeeable difference from those without and the sell value will be much higher.

For Melee Weapons HLA (Hit Lower Attack) is my mod of choice so when I bash the monster his chances of hitting me are going to be less which is what I want if I'm going to be standing right next to him. HLD (Hit Lower Defense) is a great one to have as well but I'd take that as my first choice for the Archer template. Since your not going to be standing next to it your better off lowering it's defenses so you can hit more often whereas with the warrior I'd go with HLA so it's attack is weakened.

After the above one the thee if not thee most important of all mods is MANA LEECH on weapons. You run out of mana your ability to optimize your skills and abilities is severly hindered. I almost never use any weapons that does not have mana leech on it.

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
+1
Thank You.. I'll add this to my looting rights.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »
+1
Get a load of this one:

Ring:
Archery +6
Necromancy +5
Animal Taming +7
Musicianship +14

Yes, that's +32 skill.  Wow.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 10:57:10 AM »
+1
I look for something like this:

Ring:
LRC 20
LMC 10
FCR 4
FC 2
MR 2

Shard DF or Chessy  ;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 11:24:48 AM »
+1
I look for something like this:

Ring:
LRC 20
LMC 10