Author Topic: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer  (Read 84848 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Snow's Spined Leather Farmer
« on: August 13, 2008, 05:30:39 AM »
***UPDATED to 4.0 BETA!!!!!***
Code: [Select]
;=======================================================================================================

;=======================================================================================================

; Script Name: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer

;                  Author: Snow

;                  Version: 4.0

;                  Shard OSI / FS: OSI

;                  Revision Date: 09/28/2010

;                  Public Release: 2008/08/12 (debug)

;==================================================================================================

;Special Thanks to:

;Wilk, for help finding ID's

;Cerveza, for use and abuse of his auto honor and attack Script

;XII for his Miner subs used for leather instead

;TM for the recall subs

;

;===========================================

; INSTRUCTIONS:

;

; Rune Book Set Up

; Place a rune to a bank of your choice in the 1st Slot

; and a rune to lizardman despise in slot 2.

;

; Items Needed:

; Butcher's War Cleaver in backpack.

; Bag inside your bank for placement of leather.

;==============================================

Okay. I am planning on resurrecting this script.  I want to add in the ability to attack with mages and clean up my attack subs.  I will need help on this because i ain't as good as i once was (thank you Toby Keith).

Also i will hopefully write a decent heal subscript so that people may heal themselves....

Planned Development:
Heal Script
Mage Attack
Defend against Dragons and higher end creatures
Sampire Attack

V 4.0 Info:
Added Mage Attack.
Heal script has been modified, however not fully tested.
This is only in Beta because it needs to be tested and tested.
I am no longer supporting 4.0  I will continue to support 3.6 as it was the original version.
4.0 Will remain as a download for others to tweak and modify as Mystix has done. Please feel free to beat the hell out of it to make it better and possibly fit to what others are wanting to do.

V 4.0A Info:
See http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=280.msg84152#msg84152
Mystix has just added CU support and fixed some typing errors on going to 4.0.

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Snow's Leather Farmer Heal Asst.txt
Snow's Leather Farmer V3.6.txt
Snow's Leather Farmer V4.0A Mythix Modification.txt
Snow's Leather Farmer.zip
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:18:14 PM by Tidus »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Snow's Spined Leather Farmer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »
Instructions:

This script will automatically Recall/Sacred Journey to your leather gathering spots and kill any Lizardmen within 5 spaces of you. After Each kill it will automatically carve the creature with the Butcher's War Cleaver and have the leather placed in your pack.  Once everything is killed and carved it will Recall/Sacred Journey to another place where it will then do the process over again. If at anytime you have more leather than the %leather setting it will Recall/Sacred Journey to the bank and place it into a bag in the bank and go back to your last location.

Items needed in your pack:
   Butcher's War Cleaver
   Rune Book with Bank and Lizardman Runes.
   Bandages

Items needed in your bank:
   A bag for placement of leather
   A bag for placement of arties
   Bandages
  Setting up your rune book:

You will need to have 1 rune book of your choice. You can put as many bank runes at the beginning.  just change %bankrunes to the amount of bank runes you have.  The rest of the slots you can choose to fill up with how many runes you put into it.  in the %runeamount at the top you need to put in how many Lizardman runes you put into your book.

Next you need to change %leather to a bit lower than the max amount of leather than your butcher's war cleaver will allow in your pack.  Mine'd at 149 stones before any leather and will go up to 196 spined leather, so i put my recall point at 175.

Healing:

This script auto grabs  bandages for you when you get low. The heal script will auto heal you at a certain point that you choose.  just change %hits.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:15:00 PM by Tidus »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »
Ill run it tomorrow, already set everything up to start ;) Ill let u know
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »
thanks, your input is greatly appreciated.

Offline xxcaptainxx

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xxcaptainxx has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
i assume if i wanted to use this for other then spined i would just have to add some types of creatures and then bingo bango what ever leather i want.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 06:37:39 PM »
yeah i can make it that way.  but lizardmen make it easier. when fighting drakes and dragons it can get hectic,so i don't suggest using a script for that.

Offline xxcaptainxx

• Activity:
    0%
  • xxcaptainxx has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 07:27:16 PM »
true i was think more along the line of normal leather.. 

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »
that is quite easy,  i'll have to add in also a weight checker to my script along with the leather checker, but it can be done.  i'll try to add it after i this script is fully tested and gone through debug.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »
UPDATED!

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 04:38:19 AM »
Nice Tidus Cant wait to try this one out.  Ty Much

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:33:30 AM »
I must say im growing really fond of it but it still needs improving ;)

Setup: chivalry, 10 recall runes for despise

Suggestions for the script:

- Add a second bank rune in case of blocked

- Add a minor arti drop bag in bank

- Im wearing a very good suit with high hpr, self repair, and dci. But when he wants to journey to the bank and there are still lizards around him, he would fizzle till he manages to journey out. Maybe make it so it would scan for ennemies in radius, kill them, journey out, drop off loot, go back and check for unlooted remaining corpses.
Also the healing doesnt always perform at times it needs it. In this case i had it happen if i didnt manually heal when he was trying to go to the bank, he would have died. Sometimes u have 8 lizards hitting you, so fizzling happens a lot.

- Main issue i found was that it would want to go to the bank and it supposedly was blocked or maybe possibly i was already standing on rune lizards 1 and it tried going back on it, rune is blocked and it went spamming bank xxx times really fast while being hit by lot of lizards without healing anymore. So if i would not have seen this, i basically would have ended up dead. It happens quite a lot actually.

- when its healing, it stops fighting, basically not a good thing, cos u start ending up in a loop of getting hit and healing and might end up dead depending on your suit and skill. Its hard to explain when healing doesnt happen, but it doesnt happen enough. Might want to run this script yourself for an hour and see all the things im
talking about.

- targetting the ennemies, he will target an enemy sitting 5 tiles away for example when theres already a lizard standing next to him. Better to hit the ennemies close first.

Basically u cant run this script unattended for longer then 5 mins or u end up dead.
I love the script but still needs work to it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 06:46:56 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 01:58:24 AM »
Another thing it does is when there are corpses on floor, it recalls to it, fights monsters, it will check all the corpses that were already there, 'you see nothing usefull to carve from the corpse', and not cut the ones you just killed.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 05:24:43 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Pearls.  I am currently working on those changes, though it might take me a bit.  I'm leaving for Ohio tomorrow for a rememberance party for my uncle who is dying of cancer. One of those last visits kind of thing.

Anyways, i think i may have fixed them hitting you before you leave.  However i am having the problem of even though it isn't in the coding it will carve a corpse and try to recall to the same spot and then carve another corpse and do it again.  So i'm not sure on that one.  One thing i suggested for the mean time to a friend who i mainly wrote this for is to make a char with magery to recall and just put on protection.   That is just a temp fix though.  On the minor arties.  I need a list of what actually drops and possibly their Kind ID's so i can add that part into the drop.

I think the healing script might have to be a secondary script to run.  Inside the script i don't know how to keep him attacking and healing otherwise.

I have no clue how to make him target something close as apposed to something within the range.

I really could use some help on the possibilites of coding some of the problems that Pearls discovered. Thank you.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »
Updated with V1.2

Reread Instructions because they have changed.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:28:40 PM by Tidus »

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »
fixed a small bug in V1.2    The bug was in the recall and so now it works great.  ReDownload V1.2 if you DL'd it.

Tags: