Casa de TrailMyx > Scripting Languages

finduo/searchuo

<< < (2/3) > >>

TrailMyx:
Oh, and mine does a complete database of all BOD books found on all venders as well as items.  :p

At one time we were going to start a site like searchuo, but it became evident to me that it would be waaaay more of a pain than it was worth since there's not much payback for owning a site like that.  I'd rather casually run a scripting site (also free) than have to be slave to something that would just frustrate me and gives nothing back.

jimmy:
is it for sale? lol

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: jimmy on August 21, 2008, 01:34:22 PM ---is it for sale? lol

--- End quote ---

NOPE!

Fusioneer:
Since they seem to be listing fewer and fewer actual vendors and pushing what they have for sale themselves, you may want to re-visit the idea as a public service  :)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Fusioneer on October 04, 2008, 06:21:10 PM ---Since they seem to be listing fewer and fewer actual vendors and pushing what they have for sale themselves, you may want to re-visit the idea as a public service  :)

--- End quote ---

I think that's a case in point.  It's a pain in the butt to do for free, but there are ways of making a buck at it.  That makes it a bit more interesting for them, but does detract from the "service" that started it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version