Author Topic: SUO Tamer Luck Suit Maker (UPDATED 12/27/09 v2.0)  (Read 5061 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
SUO Tamer Luck Suit Maker (UPDATED 12/27/09 v2.0)
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:48:29 AM »
UPDATED 12/27/2009 TO NEW IMBUING MENU, MAKES PLATE ARMOR NOW, FULL SUIT, HALTS WHEN IT IS SUCCESSFUL

Okay, same as my other post, a lot of people worked on the code for this and the original code, which is changed and butchered by me was created by all in this project.  Credit goes to them, MAss, cgeorge, TT, everyone.  Menu code hacked from one of C2's Scripts.  If you see your code and want your name here, just tell me.  I am not trying to claim this as my own, all I did was take existing code and make it work for this purpose and changed code here and there to fit what it needed to do, added in my own here and there for the same reason.

Okay on to the script.

This script is the same basicly as the other script, however it uses blacksmithing to make a full suit of platemail armor all 6 pieces, imbue to 90 luck then enhance with gold ingots.  For each piece it will keep going until it is successful.  When it finally makes one piece, it will store it and halt, so you dont make 100 of them lol.

After that you can imbue it with your lrc, mr, lmc, resists, whatever you need and each piece will have 130 luck on it.  I plan to release another version that will do 140 luck and another version that will make SA armor that has mage armor.  But for right now, this is the best I can do sicne I dont have mushrooms to test.

Luck 130 will be the finished product.

This version does not ever have to smelt or unravel, so those subs are gone.

Same setup as before, you need Ingots, Gold Ingots in a bag inside your resource container

Two scripts:
One is just as before only took out the trash can sub.
The other will make SE items, Platmail Do's ect that come with the mage armor tag.  It will also make platemail gloves, so you need to add your own mage armor tag to it via imbuing.  Expect more fails due to the extra mod on the item.  But thats the price to pay for it lol.  Soon I will release a menu driven one with more options.

SETUP:
Resource Container:
Magical Residue, Citirine and Ingots
Bag INSIDE Resource Container: Gold Ingots

Known issues: It still asks to target trashcan, just target any container.  I will remove that with the next release.

Let me know what you think.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
SUO Tamer Luck Suit Maker 2.0 Mage Armor.txt
SUO Tamer Luck Suit Maker 2.0.txt
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:58:14 PM by Coragin »
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
Re: SUO Tamer Luck Suit Maker (UPDATED 12/27/09 v2.0)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 09:10:58 AM »
Bump: Updated 12/27/2009 v2.0

Changes:
Updated to use new imbuing gumps.
Now makes a full suit of PLATEMAIL only.
Imbues each piece to 130 luck and stops.
Removed other imbuing for higher success since you can imbue enhanced items now.
Two scripts now, one will make platemail, the other will make SE plate with the mage armor tag and platemail gloves.  The finished product from mage armor, will be 130 luck and mage armor tag.

Feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:59:35 PM by Coragin »
Coragin

My Facebook

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
Just tested both out, working good.  Made a suit of 130 luck mage armor each piece in about 5 minutes.
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 07:56:34 PM »
Out of curiosity:  why platemail?  For the resists?

It seems woodland armor might offer more potential for suit customizability.  Yes, you're going for 130 luck, but I still wonder...

Hmm...

Also:  we could probably whip up a mushroom gatherer if you need some to test with.  Let me know.  Thanks to EN, I have the skills to do that for ya.

:)

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 08:00:08 PM »
Plate for straight up tamer without med.  And the other is for med.  The less mods, the easier to enhance.
Coragin

My Facebook

Tags: