Author Topic: Logs to boards  (Read 7528 times)

Offline JacobsonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Jacobson has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Logs to boards
« on: December 09, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »
Ok i dont know where to post it so i put it here. i dont have _any_ script to make logs to boards. im just so tired to make it hands, i have turned now manually like 300k logs to boards and im just sick of it. i would be very grateful if someone could help me with this. script need to use saw to make boards :/

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Logs to boards
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:39 PM »
We have a logs to boards script in our library if you would care to use it instead of write your own?

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1348.0

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 12:30:28 PM by Masscre »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
Ummmm....

1) Make a UO macro to "use last item, target last target" and bind it to an F-key (ie F1)
2) Double click axe
3) Target stack of 60k logs, get "must be in backpack" message
4) Pick up stack of 60k logs and, while the boards are on your cursor, hit your macro key from step 1
5) Put stack of 60k boards back into your secure

No script, Razor, or UOA needed. Millions of boards in a minute or so.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:48:25 PM »
well yes im not retarded. i know basics in uo, but here is the thing the logs need to be in backpack and you need to use saw in carpentry menu to craft boards. i play on freeshard called uolegends its a osiclone but i dont know wtf it is coz i need to us _SAW_ like i first told, axe is only for wood chopping lol cannot use axe on logs.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 12:51:13 PM »
Ah, see FREESHARD wasn't in your original request.  There are definite differences between them and OSI.  The methods described here and those possible on freeshards are completely different.  OSI still has some "work-arounds".
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 12:54:47 PM »
well yes im not retarded. i know basics in uo, but here is the thing the logs need to be in backpack and you need to use saw in carpentry menu to craft boards. i play on freeshard called uolegends its a osiclone but i dont know wtf it is coz i need to us _SAW_ like i first told, axe is only for wood chopping lol cannot use axe on logs.
Ok "not retarded", the method I posted is not necessarily widely known and I shared it thinking perhaps it would address your need.

As TM pointed out you didn't mention the freeshard thing. Either way, since you're not retarded, write your own damn script.

Have fun.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »
well maybe my language was pretty harsh but im so mad im trying to solve this out like 1 week and nothing tryed out several scripts and nothing. if it would be so simply i think i was figured that out :) well if noone helps thats fine just more work to do ''weee''

over and out.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
I wonder if you could record a Razor macro to help out?  Just thinkin....
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »
Sounds like your freeshard doesnt conform to osi gumps  otherwise one of the existing logs to boards scripts should work for you. Your using carp to convert the boards .. this is no longer the way on OSI ... I suggest you look for scripts that are at least 1year old.

I know thier is a whole stack of them over at www.easyuo.com and probably a few here in the script section.... have you tried them all and if they failed ... perhaps posting in one of those scripts threads will get you further.

As im pretty sure the authros might still have the old versions that used the carp tool before osi switched... and if they dont use the interent achieve to get the old webpage that had it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 03:13:07 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 08:31:22 AM »
My Old Log to board script should work just fine...... I'll have to take a look at it though, Don't think I ever updated it for the new crafting system, so it should work Perfectly For A freeshard :). I think its posted on easyuo, if not just say so here and i'll work with you on it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 08:47:43 AM »
I tryed to get it working after the all questions it opens the carp menu but thats it it wont do anything after that. Well the craft menu flashes but thats it

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 08:52:36 AM »
Do you know what the #contsize is for craft menu's on your shard?

and in what order are the selections on your carp menu, and from that selections page, what number down is boards?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 09:19:11 AM »
well contsize i dont have a clue i have looked some scripts what i use and theres this If #ContName <> %1 && #ContSize <> %2 i dont have a clue what contsize is it :P

and what comes to the carp menu board is in second page last place (10th)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 09:23:08 AM »
What Category from Top to bottom?

and just open your Carp menu, Click somewhere on it (Not a button) and play this

Display #contsize
halt
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
530_507 and the board is in the last place from top to down (10th)

Tags: