Author Topic: Crafter  (Read 2643 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Crafter
« on: January 04, 2010, 06:02:59 AM »
What's your crafter templates with imbuing?

Or do you just put imbuing on a separate char?

Here's the needed skills.... doesn't need to be one char.

120 Imbuing
120 Tailoring
120 Blacksmithing
100 Bowcraft/Fletching
100 Arms Lore
100 Tinkering
100 Carpentry

more? How would you split them up?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Crafter
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:32 AM »
I have done this 2 different ways, depending on the resources (soulstones) I have. If I have soulstones then it becomes easy...if not, then I put the 100 tinkering on a different char. The tinker being on a diff char made the most sense to me, he can make the tools, and jewls in advance and keep them in a bag for the imbuer/craftsman to use..also, you dont have to have the 100 arms lore on the tinker char as all he will be making is the jewls and tools.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 06:44:00 AM »
I came up with the same solution Cerveza.  while training I had the tinkering kinda high but afterwards lowered tinkering to train up carpentry and then lowered tinkering to 0 while adding some magery to get my crafter around.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 04:33:54 PM »
Dont forget

Muscisianship
Alchemy

.. personally my crafter uses a bunch of  soul stones. + a bunch of jewels
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: