Author Topic: PVP Help  (Read 2433 times)

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
PVP Help
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:27:08 AM »
Hi all,
I really need your help with pvp as i am new and a total noob. I have a sammy that i want to convert because i cant play them as well as my whammy, he has 120 swords, bush, parry, 80 chiv 100 necro. Could someone pls give me a template still with swords but i fancy some stealth and ninjitsu. Dont want to go factions but still want to be doing champ spawns but able to look after myself and help mates in the field at spawns. Any advice on jewels and Armour would be much appreciated as well.
sorry to be a pain in the ass but i like to keep you good people on your toes lol  :P

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: PVP Help
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 02:47:04 AM »
Drop Swords, Go Archery.

Much easier To PvP when you don't have to anticipate your opponents next Move :) or wait for a target crosshair.

From there, I personally highly suggest ninjitsu and Resisting spells. (Llama form, and Resist para gank/Sleep spam)

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: PVP Help
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:48 AM »
ok cool m8 thanks for that but could you give me a run down of the template you would use and amount of skilss on each as i have an archer that i could convert as well. :P ;D ;D ;D
cheers

Tags: