Author Topic: Maddog's Targeter  (Read 3076 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Maddog's Targeter
« on: February 28, 2010, 02:31:32 AM »
So as many of you know, Twinkle McNugget and I are simultaneously working on Targeting scripts, the latest editions of which are client/server versions that would allow one person to call targets and everyone else to run a "client" that would "listen" for targets and automatically assign it as your last target.

I've attached my "Client" Version sample below. Just load it into EUO and press play, it will walk you through some of the features. (*NOTE: This is just a sample of the menu, not the working version. The full version is about 75% complete as of right now). Please leave any/all feedback of things you'd like to see added, changed, etc.

Hopefully our friendly competition will end up as one awesome kickass PvP Targeter!

Enjoy!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Maddog's PvP Targeter Sample.txt
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Scrripty

Re: Maddog's Targeter
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »
Look at that cute little menu! :)  I love the guild chat thing.  You're welcome for that idea.  THIEF. :)

Edit:  The above was a joke.  Sheesh! :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:19:11 PM by Scripty »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Maddog's Targeter
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 07:38:05 AM »
Hopefully our friendly competition
  LOL

Tags: