Author Topic: Legion  (Read 3857 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Legion
« on: March 01, 2010, 07:08:15 AM »
Not bad... good enough story. A few holes, but nothing too bad.

I think they should have spent a little more time explaining Jeep and Charlies relationship. Character development seemed lacking, like the Andersons... they spent way too much time with them.

Actually, that's about my only complaint about this movie... They spent these non-action parts with these little talks that could have been time better spent. They really could have delved deeper into the chars and what they had been through, and why they were at the diner... what called them all together.

Other then that that movie was alright. Not overwhelming CGI but enough to make the point.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

Re: Legion
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 10:31:23 AM »
You gave him what he wanted, I'm giving him what he needs. :)

Tags: