Casa de TrailMyx > Television/Movies

So whose watching Breaking Bad?

(1/10) > >>

Cerveza:
I'm still getting caught up from season 2... right now at Tuco...

Endless Night:
Ive never even heard of it .. any good ?

Cerveza:
It's got Hal from Malcolm in the Middle in it.

Basically... a High School Chemistry teacher (53,000/yr part times at a car wash) is diagnosed with Stage 3A lung cancer. He knows treatment will destroy his family and he'll be dead while they are left to pay the bills. He hooks up with a loser prior student of his and they start cooking meth. He wants to make a big pile of money for his family.

It's been very cool so far. My *only* complaint is that the personal scenes are a bit long.

Endless Night:

--- Quote from: Cerveza on March 05, 2010, 09:58:36 AM ---It's got Hal from Malcolm in the Middle in it.

Basically... a High School Chemistry teacher (53,000/yr part times at a car wash) is diagnosed with Stage 3A lung cancer. He knows treatment will destroy his family and he'll be dead while they are left to pay the bills. He hooks up with a loser prior student of his and they start cooking meth. He wants to make a big pile of money for his family.

It's been very cool so far. My *only* complaint is that the personal scenes are a bit long.

--- End quote ---

That actually sounds pretty interesting... is it on hulu... I migh thave to wait as ive been making my way thru Deep Space 9 .. old i know and not as good as voyager was... but i never had time before.

Cerveza:
New season started last night... MAN! Those two amigo's are badazz....

Walt's in deep. Wonder how he's going to get dragged back in?

TM we desperately need [spoiler] tags!! heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version