Casa de TrailMyx > Television/Movies

HELP - Need a movie recomendation for a kids camping party.

(1/3) > >>

Endless Night:
Hi all my other half has planned a camping bday party for our 9year daughter... So i have to pitch tents build a fire and other such stuff in the backyard...

Ive also been given the job of finding a good Camping themed movie that they will watch outside .. appropriate for a bunch of 8/9 year old girls... HELP ...

(its south florida so will still be nice and warm outside, even at night)

TrailMyx:
I still love "Over the Hedge".  I nearly peed myself watching that one.

I liked it so much that I named one of my new cats "Hammy".  :)

12TimesOver:
I hate to say it but if you are talking 8/9 year old girls and camping you may want to consider getting Camp Rock. Starring a number of popular Disney-teen musician/actors including the Jonahs Brothers (sp?) and a number of other mainstream pop kid idols. I just did a very similar stint in purgatory myself in August for my daughter's 8th b-day and this was a big hit.

Highschool Musical 1 and/or 2 would be my backup suggestion if Camp Rock bombed.

XIIx "yeah, I know but please don't hold it against me" OveR

TrailMyx:
With Camp Rock, EN you'll need to bring a hammer with you so you can beat yourself to unconsciousness to avoid having to watch it.  :)

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on October 29, 2008, 02:28:42 PM ---With Camp Rock, EN you'll need to bring a hammer with you so you can beat yourself to unconsciousness to avoid having to watch it.  :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

XII

PS - but young girls love to watch this crud at slumber parties!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version