Author Topic: What i Play  (Read 12818 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
What i Play
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »
+1
This is what i play now.  Servers  Suramar (HORDE) Doomhammer (alliance)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: What i Play
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
+1
Aerie Peak for me.  Also Cenarius.  There's another I can't remember.

Going to start back up for a little bit after the new expansion.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 04:34:29 AM »
+1
I kind of wanted to test out WoW. The only guy I know that really plays it said I wasn't allowed in his vent though. Apparently, he didn't approve of me and a couple other people's "dirty talk" in our vent. lol

He is 46 though. Plus, there are children in his vent.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 05:10:34 AM »
+1
Etrigg here (not sure if I'm spelling that right). Account is dormant right now though.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 08:03:42 AM »
+1
I tried it for a few months and was like to much repetitive stuff and then precedid to try other things in game and its just to to to to much of a sheltered envirment !!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 08:09:52 AM »
+1
Anyone playing the new Cata?  I have a char at lvl 82, 81 and the rest 80 and below.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 08:25:36 AM »
+1
Nope, still playing the old stuff.  6 hours into turning my account back on and I'm bored stiff.  Yuck.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:13:14 AM »
+1
Nope, still playing the old stuff.  6 hours into turning my account back on and I'm bored stiff.  Yuck.

I quit about a week before Cata. No regrets yet.. I've heard mixed things.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »
+1
I took my 74 to 76 and started a new char on Trollbane where he's sitting at 57. There have been a lot of small changes through all of the legacy areas that are cool, as well as changes to the quest engine and travel options (a lot more flight points, ability to get rides between longer distances while questing, completing some quests without having to go all the way back to the quest giver, etc) but nothing overly substantial for me yet, I haven't made it to 80 nevermind new content.

Unlike TM though I am having a bit of fun - or maybe it's obsession, I'm not sure if I really know the difference.

X

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
+1
Dont think im going to start wow again it gets boring too fast. + Takes a lot of time. In uo u can play as much as u want and macro annoying parts (=. WoW it takes time to gather stuff for raids and then raids take a lot of time.

I rather play UO and LoL

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 05:33:17 PM »
+1
I hate the fact that they removed all the portals from Dalaran.  That's SOOOOO annoying.

Anyhow, I'm about to install my new GTX460 to boost the FPS a bit.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
+1
Yeah i hated them removing them. However they are set-up so you gain certain portals for the new areas as you gain in level in your home main city. I play Horde on Suramar (anyone can join me. I'm GM of a guild so if you want you can join) so i have portals to vashj'ir and deepholme in Org and there are portals at those locations to Org. 

Let me know if anyone is interested in joining me.  I'll help anyone out if they want to build a DK there also.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 11:44:44 PM »
+1
I just transferred my 85DK to Gnomerghan, horde side (Goblin) but right after I paid for the xfer, my account went down and my bank hit me with account fee's so I haven't been able to reactivate :(
However! Here are some vids I made of my old guild and I on Malorne.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dxrom

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 08:08:44 AM »
+1
I'm not even going to get past the 10 day trial I think.  Boy, 8 days into it and I'm bored to tears...
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 05:13:23 PM »
+1
funny, the monotony has been fine for me this time - nice and mindless. Although, I did start another mage on Trollbane and I'm remembering just how much training a "clothy" sucks! My Retro Palli was leveling SO much faster! Then I go and decide I need an Enchanter. WTF was I thinking? LOL.

BTW TM, my wife and I have been watching your avatar for the last 5 minutes and laughing our asses off. Something about the way he falls off the roof that is cracking us up.

X

Tags: