Author Topic: YO YO YO  (Read 3089 times)

Offline masterblasterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • masterblaster has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
YO YO YO
« on: July 04, 2010, 01:15:56 PM »
A little about myself,

UO vet going on 13 years strong. I play all kind of templates from hard core pvp to the trammy farmers. I currently play multiple shards with multiple accounts. At the moment I can not write any scripts but I am learning. I can fix almost any script to suit whatever I am doing so I am not a complete newb................. ;D Well that is me in a nut shell so HELOLOOLOLOOOLLOOO

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: YO YO YO
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
A little about myself,

UO vet going on 13 years strong. I play all kind of templates from hard core pvp to the trammy farmers. I currently play multiple shards with multiple accounts. At the moment I can not write any scripts but I am learning. I can fix almost any script to suit whatever I am doing so I am not a complete newb................. ;D Well that is me in a nut shell so HELOLOOLOLOOOLLOOO

If you will take some time and look at the stickied post above yours you will see some fine examples of what we are looking for as a intro post. Please take a little time and read them, then try again.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline masterblasterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • masterblaster has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:33:00 PM »
Started playing the ultima pc series games in 1985 and I was hooked. In 1997 I started playing ultima online. My first characters name was Gepeto and he was a great thief. I remember my first day venturing out of the city, I was ambushed by four pks and was like, is this is ultima online? I continued my training to become a grandmaster thief/blacksmith. I could forge the best swords around. I played until aos then briefly took a break from uo (6 months).
Well 13 years later here I am  ;) I love to pvp.I pvp on 5-6 shards so there is always action. I like to do the trammy side of uo (peerless, spawns, ect) . I love to take my sandals off and walk down the coast of Skara Brae with the wind whistling through my hair. I have been using scripts for years and years. I can hit the play button with the best of them. I do not write scripts but one day............... Well thats it about my ultima life. I could start with my real life but TOPTWO would have to buy me a dinner and drink before i do that  ;).

Hello again!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »
And with that... *BAMF* restriction removed.

Enjoy the site ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 06:31:17 AM »
TOPTWO would have to buy me a dinner and drink before i do that  ;).

Good Luck, after 5 years, I still can't get him to buy me dinner and a drink!!!  :P
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 07:13:15 AM »
Welcome to the site.  You will find this place to be a bank of knowledge.  Enjoy your stay.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 07:23:49 AM »
Pretty decent come-back after a not so good initial post.  Reading the rules really does help!  Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!  I suggest you get involved in posts instead of just being a downloader, there is a wealth of knowledge and some really great people here.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
Welcome to the site... If we don't know the answers..we make them up.

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 04:35:09 AM »
Welcome! I love people who say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo. lol