Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 4613 times)

Offline agirlTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • agirl has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi all!
« on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:55 PM »
Hi everyone! First let me start off by saying my name is Mel and I mainly play Sonoma but have a few chars on other shards. I actually started my own account three years ago, but before that I would play (rather grind skills and farm gold) on my husband's account while he worked before we learned about scripts. Scripting has made the game more about fun, and less about work. I play all kinds of templates, Tamer being my main. I am more into pvm  then pvp, but I am not afraid to go out there and sleep in the dirt occasionally. I have been on many script sites, but I tend to be a big fan of C2 and decided to join SUO! (C2 has really made me a rich pot supplier to all of Sonoma!) I am not real needy, I like to figure things out for myself and I have learned to edit scripts to fit my needs real well. Maybe one day, I will be able to write one to share with all of you! :D

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 09:58:53 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO  Mel!

Quite a few Sonoma home shard players here at SUO...welcome to the club.

I agree with you on C2, he has been so helpful to so many players with his generosity.  :)

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:09:52 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Don't hesitate to ask questions, plenty of helpful people here.  Be sure to abuse the search button. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 02:47:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO Mel!  I too reside mainly on Sonoma these days.  Im pretty sure that I have been one of the people that contributed to your fortune by buying your pots lol.  Yes, Im too lazy to even run C2's script to create them lol. Anyway, lots of great people here willing to give you a hand when / if needed.  Enjoy your stay, and by all means participate in the discussions.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »
Welcome to the site and check out the search button it has a twist to it ...

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
Ha! I made the damn script and buy all my pots from you.  How does that happen?  Anyways, thx for the props and welcome to the site.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »
Thanks for all the responses all... I am glad to be here and trust me I am not afraid to violate the search feature!! Jaf, just continue to buying and I'll be happy! @ C2, thats sad, but it makes me happy! Atleast you know your awesome scripts provide a lot for Sonoma!

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 08:56:48 AM »
hiya mel  welcome to suo ...... does anyone play ls? im thinkin its just me lol

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 09:44:28 AM »
I play sonoma also. Did you guys being you and your husband use to be in a guild called OSG back a year or so ago?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »
I've forgotten how many people I've helped over the years get started on Sonoma.  Too many to count!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 09:11:24 PM »
I play sonoma also. Did you guys being you and your husband use to be in a guild called OSG back a year or so ago?

I was in OSG at one point, but I think the Mel you may be thinking of was/is the gl for OSG. I still see him around quite regularly.

Offline Trance104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Trance104 has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • Trance music!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:49:14 AM »
pot supplier... lol

DRUG DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »
Roger that just recognized some things you said and the way you said them that made me wonder if you where who i thought you where :)

Tags: