Author Topic: I gave in... again...  (Read 1569 times)

Offline Trance104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Trance104 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Trance music!!!
I gave in... again...
« on: July 08, 2010, 09:48:29 AM »
I have been playing UO (off & on) since 2000 and it has been some game. I can't believe how much of my life it has consumed.. lol... I didn't get into scripting until like 3 years ago... I used to be uber n00ber... I've never written any scripts, but I've altered some to fit my needs. I didn't know any other scripting site existed for UO outside of EUO.... That's why I'm here only now.. lol...

My girlfriend is 4'11"... lol... anyway

I am a necro/strength char... which is rare it seems... on the shard that I play on, we have a single stats cap of 150... So I have close to 200 STR.. not quite there yet, but I'm lacking the totem.

I play on PandoraUO and the admin is kind of an *bleep*, but he definitely has a good thing going for him. So maybe there's reason...... www.pandorauo.com They have the new SA update and some custom stuff.. Pretty cool...

I also have my own website... www.trance104.com

Check it out if you like Trance music.

Thanks!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: I gave in... again...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
I love BT, some of my favorite music. 

Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »
Welcome to the site and check out some of our nice info we have to share.  We keep up with all kinds of data and scripts here.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:56:10 AM by Masscre »

Offline Trance104Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Trance104 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Trance music!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 08:16:48 AM »
That's awesome.. I didn't even know other scripting sites existed for UO.. lol...

ATB was one of my favorites and first True Trance I ever heard! :0)

Tags: