Author Topic: intro for holiday_42  (Read 1949 times)

Offline holiday_42Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • holiday_42 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro for holiday_42
« on: July 11, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »
Been playing on a freeshard for a while now.  About two years or so.

No cap on it, so i have one main char.  A sort of a one-size-fits-all, Warrior, tamer, mage, but not terribly strong on magery.

I never did play on OSI, I just couldn't see paying a monthly fee.  I'm just ehh, cheap that way.  Turns out that I've donated much more to the freeshard that I would have ever would have payed if I just played OSI, but I'm having fun, moreso that I think I would have had on OSI, so what's that tell ya?

I came here to get some ideas.  I can script a bit, just simple stuff nothing complex, but I'm learning.  Razor macroing seems a bit... limited for what I'd like to do at the moment.

Oh, and I found SUO by reference while poking about looking for scripting ideas.

I have to comment:  One day my wife saw me working my bees and taking care of some plants... she thought it was so, oh how did she put it?  Pointless?  to take care of my pixellated projects... Now she plays farmville for hours a day, heh.  Yes I gave her a hard time back about it.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: intro for holiday_42
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 12:38:06 PM »
Welcome to the site. what brought you here a strange search a friend or just blind luck?  Have a look around the boards we have a lot of great info located here.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 12:53:28 PM »
You need to get your wife started playing UO doing the plant tending thing.  Might as well interact with the masses.  Imagine what she'd do when she gets bitten by the vender bug.  She'll be a force!!  hheeh

Welcome..
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
EVERYONE plays Farmville. Well it seems that way. lol

Anyways nice to meet ya!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 02:34:12 PM »
Not I.  I guess that's the advantage of not being an Apple drone.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline holiday_42Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • holiday_42 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »