Author Topic: I'm nervous!!! :'(  (Read 1564 times)

Offline chessythiefTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chessythief has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'm nervous!!! :'(
« on: July 12, 2010, 07:33:19 AM »
Where to begin!
I'm Chessythief, the very first character I made with a Co-op character with my dad, Sr Dano. Sr was suppose to be Sir, but we were retarded red necks and didn't think about it. 13 Years later and I still look at the name and laugh. I have always played on Chessy and most of my UO career has been played on my thief, "Theif". I enjoy stealing and when I came back 2 months ago and found that alot of items were stack-able I dusted off my thief and went to work! Before my 4 year WoW break I was in a few chessy guilds mainly the same two I am in today, USB and BiC. I'm the GM of USB but since I haven't seen a single thief other then myself recruitment is a lil slow. As for BiC, we mainly work spawns up for other guilds to raid. :P

In WoW I first was a warrior then in BC I made a holy priest, then in Wrath I went rogue. I've seen all the content except for Sunwell because I took a break when that came out.

More recently in UO I've been farming mats for my imbued faction suit and really nervous to get back into PvP! In general its exciting to get back into this game, my only regret for leaving was losing my yew moongate house, I now own two others but neither are as close :(

IRL I am 26 and I work for Pizza Hut, its an easy slacker job with little to no stress so its perfect for me.

Post Merge: July 12, 2010, 07:37:28 AM
AHHHH I forgot! My irl name is Michael! Though I answer to Bobby, Thief, and even Talon in IRL, seeing as how a ton of people I have games with have met me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:37:28 AM by chessythief »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: I'm nervous!!! :'(
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:16:28 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to do a nice intro.  So many fail at the simplest tasks.  That is how we weed out so much of the dead weight.  Hope to see you on the boards! 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:32:49 AM »
WOW Welcome tot he boards. Nice intro. Check out our search protocol and ask question if you dont find anything. We have a lot of stuff here so get started :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 10:39:44 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to read the rules, and post up a great intro...much appreciated! Enjoy the site!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: