Author Topic: Trying again  (Read 2916 times)

Offline hellsgremlinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hellsgremlin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Trying again
« on: July 16, 2010, 09:34:53 AM »
Hello Script uo,  In the past i tryed to introduce my self,  Unfortinatly i tryed to keep it short and sweet.  Unfortinatly like many others, i was unsuccessfull and my account remained restricted.  so here goes ( im not good at talking about myself)

Hello,  My name is Bryon and im an Alkiholic.  ( sorry couldnt help myself.) im 24 years old altho my birthday is in 2 days so i guess im practicaly 25 years old.  Obviously im a guy. Fortinatly I have 0 Chirldern and an awasome feiance i have been with for 7 years.  ( no marrage,  if it aint broke dont fix it....she feels differntly but. Shhhh)     

Ive been playing UO for about 7 or 8 years now.  I joined ultima online right after lord blackthorns revenge.  Lately,  even with all the new content and live in game content  i have been finding my uo experiance much less entertaining as it once was.   i have been kinda logging in,,  wandering around, looking at stuff than eventualy getting kicked for inactivity because i get distracted by other things.

I am trying to become an active player in ultima online once again.  the idea is for me to make an imbuler so i can properly gear all my old outdated PRE SA geared toons.  Unfortinaltly Imbuling is no easy task to train.  So I spoke to a friend and he refeered me to this website and said its better than Easyuo  Simply because of the community.   so here i am Scriptuo,  At your mercy. 

Well,  this was my second attempt. hopefully my introduction has met the standards required so i can get my imbuler rolling and prehaps help some othr players along the way.

Thanks,,
Bryon Jones

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: Trying again
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 09:42:13 AM »
Much Better! thank you for taking the time to make a nice intro.

Welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 09:43:41 AM »
thanks very much, your a rockstar!

{ dont mind the brown stain on my nose now }  lol   all in good humor

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
Amazing how this thing works....

Short intro - restriction remains
Good intro - restriction magically gone and the site opens before you.

Welcome aboard, please return your seat backs and tray tables to their upright and locked position and enjoy the ride.  ;)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 09:50:56 AM »
Nods.
Originaly i made the mistake of assuming nooone was really caring and i would just slide by.   My lazyness got me nowhere.  hopefuly other new members ill click this and see my experiance.  prehaps a lesson or 2 was learned.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
Well if you even get one new person to pay attention and learn that is much better than zero.  So we have acomplished somehting today. Welcome to the site and abuse that search button alot it has valuable info hidden inside.

Scrripty

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 10:59:35 AM »
I hate lazy people downloading my scripts.  I put a LOT of time into them. :)  Thanks for the intro.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »
I love people d-loading my stuff... makes me feel - important :P
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
hehe, Hells gremlin, nice nick

I made hte same mistake.   THey are very forgiving here, and helpful.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 01:56:05 AM »
Nice intro, see, it wasn't that hard.  Welcome to the site and the hundreds of hours the scriptors have spent on writing and re-writing and fixing script after script.  Look around, ask some questions, use the search button.  See you one the boards. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: