Author Topic: New T-Map Results  (Read 15643 times)

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: New T-Map Results
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 10:20:31 PM »
So - back to my question then:  Is it no longer possible to obtain fresh Trammel Brittania level 6s, except from inside Level 6 chests?  I sort of lost track with all the Khaldun talk...

So.....back to hijacking this thread! Ancient Liches anyone?

JUST KIDDING!!!   :D   8)    :P  ;)   
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 01:28:17 AM »
aren't there Ancient liches in the Silver serpent room in decite?

Offline Rheeanna

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rheeanna has no influence.
  • It's all good
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 03:14:17 AM »
i did a level 4 (still only have 99.5 cart, have to go get me some more maps that aren't already decoded)

I got a skelly key, 6 essences of something or other, the tasty treat, altricity scroll (alchemy) and 20K
plus i just bag the rest for unravelling).  No map though.

I was hoping the skelly key was something super cool rare.  I just realize it helps with lockpicking.   (goes to read about this).   

PS  Thanks for these threads, they are very helpful

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 05:25:25 AM »
So - back to my question then:  Is it no longer possible to obtain fresh Trammel Brittania level 6s, except from inside Level 6 chests?  I sort of lost track with all the Khaldun talk...
I may be misunderstanding your Q Nobama but you should still be able to get level 6 non-Fel maps from exactly the same places you always have - Miasma, Various Paragons, etc, etc.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 05:49:21 AM »
I may be misunderstanding your Q Nobama but you should still be able to get level 6 non-Fel maps from exactly the same places you always have - Miasma, Various Paragons, etc, etc.

X
no misunderstanding.  I mistakenly thought that ilsh would be getting maps, so those sources would be ilsh or, in the case of Miasma, malas maps

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
Been there done that. I was just informed that Ancient Liches were removed from Khaldun right after the T-Map changes. Also, you can no longer access the special dungeon from Spectre Dungeon where the other ancient liches were.

Checked this on 2 different shards...nowhere to be found =[
I guess i should of checked after publish went live but i was farming them up before we got the publish so i have big stock pile of them

Offline beckwithalexis

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • beckwithalexis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 02:38:39 PM »
And lost it all because some jackass lured monsters to Luna while I was afk.  That's a griefing tool that needs patching.

i heard people were releasing unicorns in luna on atlantic.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »
Unicorns nuzzle me.  I am Noble, virtuous and handsome.

8)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »
I miss the days when you could lure monsters through gates and whatnot.  That was fun fun stuff!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »
OK, so to only semi-hijack this thread, could we start a list of places to get the different level T-Maps (let's be honest, lvl 6 is really all that matters anyways)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2010, 09:07:08 PM »
Level 6 sources, in order of ease:

1) Buy one from a player
2) From other Level 6 Chests
3) From Miasma
4) From Paragon versions of critters that would drop level 5 maps if they weren't paragons.  Titans and Blood elementals are the easiest, IMNSHO.

;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 07:57:50 AM »
I miss the days when you could lure monsters through gates and whatnot.  That was fun fun stuff!

Yea I used to gate deamons into lizardman and ratman spawns.  These where the areas that where slap full of noobs ussually about 10 to 20 noobs at any time and then loot there corpses after I gated the deamons back out.  Those where the good ole days of UO.  Also traping the spawned loot chests or trapping boxes and lying down on ground at brit bank lol :).

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21:22 PM »
Interesting:  Two runed sashes in the same chest tonight.  Both are spell wards.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 05:04:37 AM »
I have gotten 2 skeleton keys once.  I am not sure if this has been posted but in fel once the chest is dug up anyone can unlock/loot it.  If your not in party with the digger you will flag when you loot from the chest. 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 05:27:06 AM »
I have gotten 2 skeleton keys once.  I am not sure if this has been posted but in fel once the chest is dug up anyone can unlock/loot it.  If your not in party with the digger you will flag when you loot from the chest. 
I'm pretty sure that's always been the case with Fel maps.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: