Author Topic: How to Jailbreak your PS3  (Read 4207 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
How to Jailbreak your PS3
« on: August 23, 2010, 06:43:55 AM »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: How to Jailbreak your PS3
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »
I would like to add that jailbreaking has advanced 100 fold since this post, it is no longer done with a usb dongle but with custom firmware.  I actually own two of them now as the tradeoff for jailbreaking your ps3 is unlimited free games on your hdd, but no online.  So I have one legit online and one with 3 1tb external hdd's with games.   :)

Also http://www.ps3iso.com is a great place to get games and help if you have questions about what it does  and what can and cannot be done.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: ps3  jailbreak