Author Topic: ENs - EUO to LUA Converter written in LUA  (Read 75355 times)

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - EUO to LUA Converter written in LUA
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »
I would like to join the tests.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
yay
when they finally get the almost done version.. i want to convert stuff and learn

err it is almost done.. lol needs some testers to get me kick started again...

I heard "Testers" and would help as much i can. Maybe you can try to convert that thing i sendet you? would be interesting how it would be looking as oeuo Code compared to my own translated parts yet.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 11:38:22 PM »

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 06:48:10 AM »
Posted required subs on 1st post

File: ENs_SUB_EUO_Commands.lua

This is needed to execute any conversions made by the translator.  It can also be used by itself for anyone manually transalting EUO-LUA.  You do not need to include the code in your lua file .. just load it via a Do file command. such as below.

Code: [Select]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Load Librarys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- UnComment which ever is the dir its saved in.
-- dofile(getinstalldir()..'/lib/ENs_Subs_EUO_Commands.Lua')
-- dofile(getinstalldir()..'/Scripts/lib/ENs_Subs_EUO_Commands.Lua')
-- dofile(getinstalldir()..'/Scripts/ENs-Subs/ENs_Subs_EUO_Commands.Lua')
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2012, 07:09:00 AM »
FIRST RELEASE OF THE CONVERSION SCRIPT ITSELF

Currenlty this script is not 100%, So why am i posting ?    
   This script has sat in 80%+ completion status for over 2 years, as i have not found the time to work on it.   Its not the prettiest code but it does work, and will spit out 1000s of lines of usealbe LUA script saving you unending amounts of time in a transaltion.  Thierfor im releasing it now as otherwise it will goto waste... Enjoy.

IF you have issues -- post them here and you never know i might even fix em ;)

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2012, 07:25:11 AM »
That's a whole lotta lua code!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2012, 07:37:09 AM »
That's a whole lotta lua code!

LOL 30-40% of it is just my funkily designed transaltion table. I wrote this while learning lua so im sure alot of it could be done more efficently but that said it does actually work and fast so what the hell.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2012, 10:13:31 AM »
Thank you for mention me as Tester, and as you already know, your code is the best :) Thank you for releasing the Code after so many time moved, even if its sad you dont were be able to finish it. But instead of waste the code , commit it to Community. Thanks a lot Endless Night!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2012, 10:52:23 AM »
Thank you for mention me as Tester, and as you already know, your code is the best :) Thank you for releasing the Code after so many time moved, even if its sad you dont were be able to finish it. But instead of waste the code , commit it to Community. Thanks a lot Endless Night!

you know i could probably use this same code to convert to pascal as well. -- matter of adjusting the datatable and tweaks

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2012, 11:46:21 AM »

Tags: