• Reputation Power: 1
  • Lonnie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: October 21, 2010, 07:50:08 AM »
Hi all my name is Lonnie.

I've recently started back up on UO on a free shard due to a few friends that I had played UO with 10 years ago started up again and had wanted me to get back into it to. I am having such a blast playing this old game again I immediately cancelled my WOW subscriptions for UO and am not looking back!
I originally started playing UO back in 99 or 00 and was heavily into the pvp scene and had quit when the item insurance and all the artifacts came out but now I've found this free shard that is dated back before that even to where theres only Felucca and boy is it great! I have really taken a liking to IDOCs and googled for some scripts and had found Trailmyx IDOC scripts here and read all the great feedback of how well they work. I used EasyUO alot on OSI shards for all different purposes from skill training to ore mining to idocs and was lookin forward to trying out some new scripts.
I am hoping to join these forums and be active on the forums giving my opinion on everything and am looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks,
Lonnie

Tags: