Author Topic: Hi all from Italy  (Read 1127 times)

Offline cortezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cortez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi all from Italy
« on: October 23, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Cortez and i am from Italy! i was surfing on the net looking for nice easyuo scripts and i've found this sublime site! i've seen a lot of this scripts sites, but a specific like this is hard to find! a lot of people on shards try to scam other people trying to sell scripts to other persons, but i've understanded that if u search hard on the net u can find everything! so thanks for exsist and thanks for all, i love this collaboration and i promise i'll collaborate with all of you for make this site grow again! :D thanks again CIAO DALL'ITALIA! ^_^

Post Merge: October 23, 2010, 11:53:30 AM
Heheheh sorry for my incomplete introduction, i was not reading the rules :) ehheeh now i know....
i'm 24 years old and i have played UO 6/7 years ago on italian servers. My favorite was "ANDARIA" , a freeshard with not so much people, but was really calibrate and Players was really Honest and in-line with the server story... Now i play on Pandora, everybody knows PANDORA???? i think yes, is in the first place in almost all Voting Sites.... so now guys sorry for my bad english, but you know, italian schools sucks, therefor u can study english alone! :)

What else i can say about me??? I like pandora (the server i'm playing now) because there is a fast skills gain, and a lot of active guilds and guildies!

anyone need my ICQ for any info or question??

icq#: 638807549

Thanks again and sorry for past incomplete description! See u around the forum , or probably in game!

ENJOY SCRIPTING!

CIAOOOOOO!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 11:53:30 AM by cortez »

Tags: