Author Topic: Hello From Actionpigeon  (Read 1842 times)

Offline actionpigeonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • actionpigeon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello From Actionpigeon
« on: October 30, 2010, 03:56:06 PM »
Good morrow fellow UO players.

My name is Actionpigeon, a name born from many hours gaming and cooking up suitable counter-mocking names with my friends on ventrillo.

I love games, I play a massively diverse collection of games ranging from FPS all the way to RTS.  I have to say, UO has some magic that other games cannot seem to capture and I always find myself returning to play the game no matter how much time passes.  I recently got the bug to play again and after a few days hunting I've found myself a nice freeshard called Pandora.  With no skillcap and a complex construction of custom modified scripts and good old fashioned OSI framework I've been quite impressed with the effort that has gone into setting up the server and decided to setup roots again.

I have played on a couple of freeshards and OSI well over 10 years back when i first purchased the game in the shops.  I've played many types of roles on the shards I have previously played.  I was head of a faction called the Darkonians once upon a time where we would roleplay a faction of evil players but not nessassarily PK's and would also war against the "order" faction created as a counter.  I was gifted a unique halberd which wasn't blessed at all and would roam round bonking people with it (I was never mean and wouldn't loot anyone!).  With this in my past I have dabbled in the PvP aspect of UO but at the moment since I'm starting up again I would like to gain a firm grasp of the game mechanics as it has changed so vastly in the 6-7 years in which I haven't played.  Currently training on the unrestricted skillcap I have only 17 more GM's to obtain until my character is complete and I will be able to focus on a final set to wear which excites the hell out of me :D

My scripting background is very limited but I am able to understand some portions of code, this is the first time I have worked with scripts and hope to learn more.

I hope to lose myself in many more hours of this fun, diverse and relaxing game...

Thats me for now

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello From Actionpigeon
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
Welcome to the site and thanks for the information, AP!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 04:05:43 PM »
Nice Intro - welcome

Offline actionpigeonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • actionpigeon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 05:26:03 PM »
Thanks very much guys and gals, feel free to PM me should you need/want me for anything.

Tags: