Author Topic: Back to UO after... 6 years!  (Read 1651 times)

Offline ZapMcFlashTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZapMcFlash has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to UO after... 6 years!
« on: November 02, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »
Hey all!
Zap McFlash here and I used to play on Napa Valley... also had a 120 tamer name Cydric... I played from 97 - 2004ish. I just got back on the game and HOLY COW talk about changes. I was wondering if someone could take me under their wing and give me a crash course? If you would of saw me in that time frame I played I would of done the same! I had a vendor house inside the S Luna gate with vendors... ahh the memories... I am playing on Atlantic now as I heard the economy there is good. Does 8x8 still work? Does the stat trick still work?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back to UO after... 6 years!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »
Glad to have you. The stat trick still works and our fearless leader - Trailmyx has a great script to avoid carpel tunnel. 8x8 no longer works but skills can be gained at any time by use. Sorry I dont play Atlanta but others here probably do.

Welcome aboard!

Offline ZapMcFlashTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZapMcFlash has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Back to UO after... 6 years!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 09:14:05 AM »
Sweet! Glad to hear that skills still work... I do not remember the exact details on how to do it... can I get a breakdown?

Tags: