Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1531 times)

Offline wo009Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • wo009 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: November 05, 2010, 03:27:19 AM »
So, as a newly registered member, I'll try to write my introduction ;).

I am from Germany, 37 years old and playing UO since it's release way back. My first Server i played was the Atlantic Shard, maybe someone from there remembers the Name "Kane".  Then the German Shards were introduced and i switched to the Drachenfels Shard with some german friends.
I played there quite a while, then headed for Dark Age of Camelot. From time to time i return back to UO and play, now on various Freeshards, wich i enjoy a lot.
At the moment I am beta testing a soon to release Freeshard, mostly german though.
I enjoy playing Tamer mages and Crafters the most. That takes me to how i found here, I was searching for some input on scripting the Heartwood quests, and good ol' google took me here :).
I have got some experience in scripting with easyuo, but mostly i forget a lot of what i've learned during my various UO breaks :D.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 04:11:56 AM »
Welcome to the site.  I'm in Germany on work at the moment.  I'm somewhere called Oberkochen, outside of Aalen and Ulm.  Kinda south-central Germany.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »
A big welcome to the community!

Welcome!!

Tags: