Author Topic: Since they nerfed Detect Hidden...  (Read 2755 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Since they nerfed Detect Hidden...
« on: January 02, 2011, 05:13:05 AM »
Is it worth having anymore?

I suppose if you have a red char it would be... but as a blue, I can NOT detect any other blue chars, even in Fel.

I'm debating swapping my GM Detect Hidden for GM Tracking. At least that way I can find blue stealthers. Unless they nerfed that as well?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Since they nerfed Detect Hidden...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 07:04:44 AM »
You can detect them but they have to be flagged to someone for either thieft or attacks.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 07:53:26 AM »
Right, so if they are grey or red they can be detected.

I put 100 Detect on my Protector so I could spam detect at drop in's and choke points. Now any blue can freely stealth past without being revealed.

I'm debating just taking it off and using tracking instead.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:22:32 AM »
I'm thinking I'll stone off Detect Hidden as it's really not useful for me any longer.

I won't be going red with the char (it's my protector) and factions will help a little, but still won't detect blues. So I don't really see any point in keeping Detect Hidden on the char.

Now I'll have to see if there's a script for using tracking... I'd love to see something that would give a #TRUE if someone is found with tracking.

Tags: