Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 347111 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 08:04:54 AM »
Just wondering...does this quest loot the fletcher runic kits?

Sure does.  There's a separate section for looting the runic kits, both saws and fletcher kits.  I just got an ash and yew kit yesterday.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline latino9821

• New User
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • latino9821 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »
how long did you let it run before you got your kits?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2008, 09:56:09 PM »
Well, I can only speak for myself, and I have had runs where I haven't gotten a single kit in probably a couple hundred quest iterations.  Then there are times when I get 2 a day.  Perhaps other people have been more lucky, but if you are looking for heartwood kits/saws in particular and are holding your breath, my advise is just start breathing normally because you are going to be questing for a VERY long time, so just breath!

If you have only been running this script for a few days, you'll just have to keep at it.  I guarantee the kits will be looted, however if you are in felucca, you do have to be careful about thieves.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Knight has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 04:42:25 PM »
Yeah its completly random.. but good advice its good to run the script atleast for a few hours or to me its just a waste of time.sometimes in a week i get a couple heartwoods and yews and ash.. some weeks no heartwoods but still good amount of the others.. so to me its all random..

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »
This weekend I got two kits in the matter of minutes, but I haven't gotten anything else for the last 3 days.  Yay for the return of my rotten luck!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gateCrasher

• Activity:
    0%
  • gateCrasher has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
Well, I can only speak for myself, and I have had runs where I haven't gotten a single kit in probably a couple hundred quest iterations.  Then there are times when I get 2 a day.  Perhaps other people have been more lucky, but if you are looking for heartwood kits/saws in particular and are holding your breath, my advise is just start breathing normally because you are going to be questing for a VERY long time, so just breath!

If you have only been running this script for a few days, you'll just have to keep at it.  I guarantee the kits will be looted, however if you are in felucca, you do have to be careful about thieves.

I've gone full weeks without getting green runics. I used to run this script quite a lot, and I can tell you, it is pretty random. There were days when I'd get 3, then I'd go 2 full weeks getting no greens.

/gC

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »
Sorry Knight, I had to move your question here:

Quote from: Knight
im using heartwood previouse version to this i put it on my other computer and now when i do quest it cycles through the quest list and when it comes to simple bows it passes right over it never clicking it.. if i click it myself i dont toggle quest items i wonder whats going on

Sounds like you should go through the Q/A and setup.  Chances are you are running in full screen and now windowed, or not running in 32 bit video mode.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2008, 08:02:59 AM »
i went to the setting by right clicking on desktop and setting says 32 bit, i went to display area on uo setting and view full display mode isnt checked. unless im not checking soemthing

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2008, 08:14:55 AM »
Not sure then, those were the two silver bullets that are always the problem.  You'll have to do some troubleshooting on your own then.

Just to be sure you are not in full screen mode, hit your ALT-ENTER key combination. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 08:17:44 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2008, 08:21:17 AM »
hmm yeah ill have to do some troubleshooting ty for your advice

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »
Was the script running on this computer at one point?  Also, have you downloaded the latest version? 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2008, 08:31:39 AM »
i wasnt running on the other computer i put it on.. the computer im typing to you now yes i had it on and worked awesome.. i also downloaded the latest version not to long ago :) and still the same.. so it prob something with the computer.. not sure though

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2008, 08:37:17 AM »
There was one problem way back where someone had to get their video drivers updated.  Dunno if that could be a problem...

Is this Vista????!!?!?!??!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Knight

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »
i went and tried again what happens is it clicks a somple bow .. but it doesnt toggle to bows to be quested.. it gets stuck where it says if you bring me 10 bows ill be in your debt and doesnt toggle the bows.. also im on xp.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2008, 08:47:09 AM »
Have you tried completing one quest by hand?  It almost sounds like you have the quest selected already. 
Come play RIFT with me!