Author Topic: Guadah's Multiskill Trainer  (Read 47155 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Guadah's Multiskill Trainer
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2017, 06:13:54 AM »
Couldnt seem to get this one to work it would open his menu and even after you a choose skill ans press start it seems to not start

Might have to retire this one unless someone has a work-around.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bloodpitbull

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bloodpitbull has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2017, 09:56:40 AM »
I seen you have written a few scripts anyway you would look at it...i haven't put much time into trying to figure out what's wrong but I also don't have very much script writing xp
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:38:10 PM by bloodpitbull »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2017, 05:57:35 PM »
Couldnt seem to get this one to work it would open his menu and even after you choose a skill and press start it seems to do nothing

Was it a specific skill that wasn't working? I just used this for a couple of different skills in the past 2 months. Are you playing official or private servers? That can have an effect as well.

Offline bloodpitbull

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2017, 12:33:11 PM »
I play official server well cartography wasn't working then I tried imagery still nothing...i been using trailmyxs Fisher so I haven't looked at it...but i have been reading the tutorials to maybe figure out what's going on.. I used it around 3 years ago before I quit but not since

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »
I play official server well cartography wasn't working then I tried imagery still nothing...i been using trailmyxs Fisher so I haven't looked at it...but i have been reading the tutorials to maybe figure out what's going on.. I used it around 3 years ago before I quit but not since

I just tested Magery and Cartography on a character and it started running and raising the skills just fine. Are you using the most current EUO?

Offline bloodpitbull

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2017, 04:02:27 PM »
i believe so i got my down load from euo.com i did a little test here and there it seems the rest of the skills start to do what there suppose to do unless i try cartograpghy. i did just down load the single script from guadah doing cart and that took off and did what it was suppose to do so im not sure but if it works for you just fine thats wierd hmm...

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2017, 04:31:44 PM »
You may want to make sure the menu size is current and that it is trying to click in the right places. I only took it from 0 to 20 and stopped there. There have been a lot of changes with the menu size over the past few years. I did not look at anything specific in the script, just started it on a unused character.

Offline lacidious

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • lacidious has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
    • datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2018, 11:44:46 PM »
Been playing UO since 98.  Always come back to this skill trainer ...appreciate it!

Offline LittleStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • LittleStar has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2019, 10:33:01 AM »
Ani lore script is perfect, thanks so much

Offline kovac

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • kovac has no influence.
  • i like uo, i´ve been in love with it ever since!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2019, 04:43:24 AM »
Will give it a try , thanks for your time and effort!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:45:23 AM by kovac »

Offline Flam

• Activity:
    0%
  • Flam has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2019, 01:21:26 PM »
I dont know the script. That post just for want to see links.

Offline rdenner

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rdenner has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2021, 11:21:03 AM »
not sure if I can still download this or not. But thank you for keeping this site alive all these years.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2021, 11:40:17 AM »
+1
not sure if I can still download this or not. But thank you for keeping this site alive all these years.

You can now since you posted a nice introduction!

Offline LdyStorm

• Activity:
    0%
  • LdyStorm has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Guadah\'s Multiskill Trainer
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2021, 10:23:13 AM »
 It is so awesome to see Guadah and his skill training scripts are still here YAY!!!! returning player  starting new shard and chars. been UO plyr. since 1994. happy to be able to enjoy  it once again... Thanks to all of you that make it so Great. 

Post Merge: May 01, 2021, 11:34:05 AM
Wanted to  introduce myself properly,
Hello, My name is Storm. I started plying a long time ago , and had started in Atlantic or somewhere  and met so many wonderful people. But then had to leave for military duty, Yet  When I came back lol everything was gone but my chars.  like ldy Natoni, and Vand. had survived. So i began again  with an additional set of characters  and met some great people here like Magnolia, Merlin, and many  many others i hold dear to this day...  and  even joined a guild called Dred .    back in like 2015 or 2016 ha ha,  once again life took a turn and it is what it is ... But,  Hello again I'm Back and on a new shard Lake Superior, and have my Beloved Ldy Storm and lil piper so far .   It is so awesome to see Trailmyx although  retired i hear, (happy retirement ) Oh Oh Oh and Guadah and his skill training scripts are still here YAY!!!! for an old returning player,  starting new shard and chars. been UO plyr. since 1994. happy to be able to enjoy  it once again... Thanks to all of you that make it so Great.  Respectfully LdyStorm   
My heart is a patchwork of torn and missing pieces, that others have taken along my Journeys, as a keepsake of our meeting by chance ..
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:34:05 AM by LdyStorm »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2021, 07:53:53 AM »
@LdyStorm

I'm sure if you post your introduction over in the New User Intro Section you will be quickly admitted.
TM
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: multiskill  trainer