Author Topic: Hell0 all!!!  (Read 3869 times)

Offline KnightTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Knight has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hell0 all!!!
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
Wow im surprised i found this... But im glad TM has made his own page to support a great cimmunty.. Im back on board to help out with testing and have great conversation people i see that are here already.. great familiar faces.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hell0 all!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »
Wow im surprised i found this... But im glad TM has made his own page to support a great cimmunty.. Im back on board to help out with testing and have great conversation people i see that are here already.. great familiar faces.

Howdy Knight, I'm glad you found my little place!  I'll be at WinUO.org as well, freddy and I are strategically allied it would seem, so no worries.  I may even post a couple scripts over there like the Heartwood quester 1.xx.  But I'm glad the good people are still around. We're just here because we love the game of UO and the extra "cool feeling" you get from being able to play it while you goto the beach.  ;)

Yes, I kinda needed my own site after all that's gone on.  I'm tired of re-inventing the wheel.  lol.  Plus there's my little extra thing here at ScriptUO that's been taking up most of my spare time.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KnightTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Knight has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hell0 all!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:06:52 AM »
Yeah i was sad that easyuo just dropped like it did. because i had no way to talk to people on their like yourself. Buy im glad i found your happy home here :).. im ready to get to work let me know when to get started :)

Tags: