Author Topic: Hands on Review: Super Smash Bros Brawl  (Read 8339 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Hands on Review: Super Smash Bros Brawl
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:07:59 AM »
+1
It's more then just a side scrolling fight game... well not really, but it's got a lot more content.

You can just fight it out with up to 4 players, or solo, or whatever. You can choose chars from the entire Nintendo universe. Have Pitt fight Wario, or have Bowser take on Samus.

There's a mission game as well. It's well designed and flows great. It's the basic, get keys, solve puzzles, and move on, all the time beating the bejeesus outta everything. Cut scenes are very cool, and without any speech at all, give you a great understanding of whats going on. Puzzles aren't overly tough, so even younger players can get them done.

Great fun, lots of content. I'd put this in the "must have" if you own a Wii.

I think I need some kind of rating scale.... hmmm have to think about this.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: