Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Terms of Service Reminder  (Read 5014 times)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Terms of Service Reminder
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 06:16:05 AM »
So we get a warning/reminder of the TOS and now a patch without any patch notes published?!?!

I'm pulling out the conspiracy theory! They are up to something sneaky!!!!   :o

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »
So we get a warning/reminder of the TOS and now a patch without any patch notes published?!?!

I'm pulling out the conspiracy theory! They are up to something sneaky!!!!   :o

If i was them i wouldn't rock a shaky boat... I mean banning your remaining customers doesn't make any financial sense does it.....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »
I find it hard to believe that the majority of players don't utilize a script at least once a week.  There are two people in my guild who don't but everyone else either does often(me) or here and there when needed to train or something else.

While I would have no issues with the types that run speeders, if that is real, I strongly believe they are not looking to kill easy uo and would hate to see it gone.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
We've been down this road before.  My pendulum has swung all the way back to 'don't give a darn.'  I barely log in anymore, and when I do I'm befuddled by all the stuff to sift through in Shame.  I haven't run a script unattended in months, and before that in most of a year.  If they take away the cLAW, they can suck it.

Tags: