Author Topic: neira weapon  (Read 16836 times)

Offline goonersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gooners has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
neira weapon
« on: December 30, 2011, 03:45:46 AM »
hi guys need some help, i soloed neira today but my weap was poor and died 6 times while doing her, was using a radiant scimitar but damage output was crap could someone help with a weap which will give out good damage, i can imbue and am on europa ;D ;D

thanks for any help

Offline Neo

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: neira weapon
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:09:59 AM »
I remember I used to solo her with my sampire, then stopped because no slayer worked with her apparently...

Since AI damage done to her was to small for mana/life recovery, I'd keep using WW to attack the spawn around her, while damaging her as well, and keeping me alive...

Took some time, but that was the way I found to make it work...

There are probably better ways to solo her though...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:51:03 AM »
yeah thats what i did mate just want to know of a better weapon that wont take so long, spawn is no problem ;D but she was a pain
#

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 06:39:25 AM »
I would use a scimitar also with hit fire area and also have a ornate(or another heavy two handed weapon) set on the last weapon for when there was no spawn.  If you can disco on another account that would be a help, I have a healing script set up to make sure that nothing bad happens.  Easy spawn to farm but the rewards are lackluster, I'd do the seminar instead make a 100% cold damage demon slayer, hit cold area and farm that puppy.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 07:54:46 AM »
hehe cheers mate that was the next one on the list Semidar ;D ;D

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 08:43:49 AM »
I am on your shard and have done that spawn a few times, i swapped a diamond mace (HML, HSL, DI, SSI, Hit fire area) with a black staff for when i got swamped with spawn, think this was my first solo spawn, the more spawn i had the easier to stay alive as it was hard to stand toe to toe and leech enough back, i havent tried it since i trained up Swords but my firtst though would be a Double axe as its has double strike and whirlwind.

I might see you down there at some point :P

Semidar is also next on my list :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 10:26:23 AM »
Cool D thanks i will make up a double axe and if you fancy doing a trail run on Semidar give me a shout, theres not many people left on europa i dont think which i dont mind i am a bit of a loaner but let me now  ;D ;D

cheers mate

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 03:00:52 PM »
Would a talisman mage slayer work?  It works on lady m. 

Ps a bone cutter is a must.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 07:28:53 PM »
Undead Slayer with 100% Energy or Physical should be optimal. Neira is one of those bosses you really don't want to do on a sampire if you don't have to. It's nice for the challenge and bragging rights but as far as efficiency a melee character isn't going to be as effective as an Archer/Thrower.

If you can get Neria trapped it makes meleeing her much easier but she runs ragged like Baracoon. Too much time is spent chasing her and killing her summoned spawn. I like using a Thrower or Archer in Wraith form using Armor Ignore. Just watch out for the Blood Oaths.

Neira just take so much longer on a sampire it's not worth it in my opinion. It's fun the first time around, for me, after I know I can do it I try and be as efficient as possible with time spent doing spawns.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 12:29:37 AM »
II agree with the time element, I didn't find that she ran around to be honest, not as much as barracoon, Ive yet to run into any pk's when im doing neira, ran into some at destard and I haven't done a barracoon without being raided, not checked out seminar yet but when I get some time ill me some decent weapons and give it a go.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 01:37:03 AM »
Cheers guys for input, Ultima a silly question but i guess its only silly if you know the answer so here we are lol, how do you get 100% energy or phys on a weapon  :( :P
i found she didnt run much either i just felt that the weap i was using the damage output was just to low was doing consecrate weap alot to get hit points up, i enjoyed doing her on my sammy as well so for once a few bragging points on here  :P i do use conjurers trinket as well as honoring her and using undead slayer.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • D has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 02:53:17 AM »
To get a 100% elemental damage weapon I use the weapon craft script on here by Neo I think, just uses dull copper or shadow hammer then enhance to get the desire elemental, it can use up a he'll of a lot of hammers to get a decent web though, I burn through about 50 in a sitting, but you also get some good slayers and super slayers.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
ok matey cool thanks  :D

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »
For Neira there's not too much difference between Energy (20-30) and Physical (25-30) a random of 5. A 100% Physical Demon Slayer should allow you to get the job done. I wouldn't put to much effort into getting a 100% Energy Weapon tailored towards Neira when a regular weapon can be just about as good.

Off the top of my head 100% Energy weapons are good for Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, and the Putrefier. ;)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
I think you ment for the seminar boss, Neira doesn't have a slayer I believe. 

The reason I said have a 100% fire damage scimitar with hit fire area is for the undead spawn.  Somewhere in the refrence page here I listed my old average spawn resist which I compiled from stratics and uoguide, Gooners might want to read this.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Tags: