Author Topic: Simple Automated Mob Eradicator (SAME)  (Read 4478 times)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Simple Automated Mob Eradicator (SAME)
« on: January 28, 2012, 07:30:05 PM »
I found myself needing to train Bushido from 110 today, so I threw this simple little script together to train it on Trogs in the Painted Caves.
It's pretty forward, hit play, run the setup, find a nice spot in caves and let it do the rest. If you start it at 50 with Lightning strike, you will want to reset the script at 70 so you can run momentum strike.

Lemme know if you find any bugs. I haven't done any really heavy testing on it, just something I threw together in about 5 minutes.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
SAME.txt

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Automated Mob Eradicator (SAME)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 08:51:50 PM »
Hard to believe that there were 35 downloads before mine and no one commented. I thought it worked great, the only error that I found was that at set-up it says this twice.
Code: [Select]
display Move the mouse to Lightning Strike Button. You have 2 seconds
Change this:
sub setpixel-ms
    event macro 15 150
    display Move the mouse to Lightning Strike Button. You have 2 seconds

to this:
sub setpixel-ms
    event macro 15 150
    display Move the mouse to Momentum Strike Button. You have 2 seconds

It worked great, I went from 105 to 106.9 in about 90 minutes on a full 720 skill point template. I need to find some empty soulstones and try and make it easier on myself but it is an excellent little script!

Tags: