Author Topic: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.6.3 Updated 10-9-11 --Now has Donate to Library  (Read 89108 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
There is a luna scroll buying script on the site some where i have been using it on and off. I used it like 2 weeks ago and it was still working. I got another mil that i am gonna use on mystisism books this week coming up :)

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
There is a luna scroll buying script on the site some where i have been using it on and off. I used it like 2 weeks ago and it was still working. I got another mil that i am gonna use on mystisism books this week coming up :)

Thanks, looks like I am going to have to result to that lol.  Seems no one wants to sell any!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
yea used that one a couple times, doesnt get nearly as many scrolls as the other. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
yea used that one a couple times, doesnt get nearly as many scrolls as the other. 

Wana send me a pm with the link to "the other one"? lol.  I tried the one Mass mentioned and it needs a bit of work to make it work... I could fix it, or write my own, but Im feeling lazy today lol.  Oh yeah, btw the luna buying one is apparently pretty darn old, the first line of the script is initevents :)

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
yes it is old and a little slow and buggy but it worked and i did not have to completely over haul it to get it to work so i left it as was :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
Gah, if I had free time i'd dust off my old buy subs/routines and try to make something.... if only......
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
Heres the link to that other script

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=214.0;highlight=scroll

Oh, that is the one that I tried that I said needed updating.

Thanks

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
Hurray free time tonight, maybe I can work on a buy script!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
WOOT another dream made possible by you guys!   i burn like 4-5 mil scrolls a week n have tons n tons of books and sell them like mad, always wanted to do it w necro n mystic books now i can!

you guys rock big time keep up the awesome work u guys do!

like the one person mentioned earlier the demon n repond books do seem to have a slightly lower drop rate than the rest of the other super slayers for me that is
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
Thanks Magier... Hope you are enjoying the script!  The donation line starts on Sonoma :P lol j/k... glad to hear it is working out well for you.

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Hehe i used to play on Sonoma accually but quit when my friend irl kinda slowed down n stoped replying to me.  she was or is in KHV if i remember right.  Im on Pac atm.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I made up a few sets of the necro books this last weekend n went out n tested them and they do seem to work like the magery books do.   :)

need get a mystic set n test those, but if it's like the fey one they should work also

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
I made up a few sets of the necro books this last weekend n went out n tested them and they do seem to work like the magery books do.   :)

need get a mystic set n test those, but if it's like the fey one they should work also

Great thanks for the update Magier!! The last time I tested the necro slayers a few months ago they did not work as slayers with necro spells.  In fact I was getting more damage just using a scrappers and casting necro spells than I was using a necro slayer book casting necro spells.  You were testing casting Necro spells, right?

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I accually had it on my necro mage and it seemed to act just like a magery spellbook does with the same mods on it.

did a reptile and undead spawn with them, trying to get thru the other spawns with them.

Tags: