Author Topic: JaF's Slayer Book Maker 3.6.3 Updated 10-9-11 --Now has Donate to Library  (Read 85699 times)

Offline JustAnotherFaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
You can try something like this

Code: [Select]
if %tripmod = #true && ( ( %TotalProps > 7 ) && ( mana in #property ) && ( eval in #property ) && ( magery in #property ) || ( %TotalProps = 7  && exceptional notin #property ) && ( mana in #property ) && ( eval in #property ) && ( magery in #property ) || ( %TotalProps = 7  && crafted notin #property ) && ( mana in #property ) && ( eval in #property ) && ( magery in #property ) || ( %TotalProps = 6  && crafted notin #property && exceptional notin #property && ( mana in #property ) && ( eval in #property ) && ( magery in #property ) ) )
The original code is located on line 387.  I have not tested this, and will not have a chance to test it for a couple of weeks.  But give it a shot.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
I'll throw it on later, cant test it myself for a few days due to work,  thanks for your helpfulness as always
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
Your welcome!  Hopefully that will work for you.

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Garet

• Activity:
    0%
  • Garet has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I am having a issue with this..i get the starting menu, when I choose make magery spellbooks it immediately takes me to pick a bunch of slayers then when hitting return button at the bottom it starts the script and I can't do anything else with it.

Any help will be appreciated :)

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
I am having a issue with this..i get the starting menu, when I choose make magery spellbooks it immediately takes me to pick a bunch of slayers then when hitting return button at the bottom it starts the script and I can't do anything else with it.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Umm... what does it NOT do?  I don't follow what the issue is.  Are you on a freeshard or EA shard?  Does it make books?

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
JAF,

I used this to train my inscription from 60 to 100 in very little time at all.  This works so much better than CEO's Turbo Inscription, plus you may get the advantage of making a really cool Slayer book in the process of training.  Thanks for the great work on this Script.   Now to start whipping out some cool Slayer Books...!   :)
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Garet

• Activity:
    0%
  • Garet has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Nvm about my post...sorry about that...wasn't working the day I posted for some reason and tried it again today and its working like a champ. Thank you so much for the script great work!

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
JAF,

I used this to train my inscription from 60 to 100 in very little time at all.  This works so much better than CEO's Turbo Inscription, plus you may get the advantage of making a really cool Slayer book in the process of training.  Thanks for the great work on this Script.   Now to start whipping out some cool Slayer Books...!   :)

Thanks Oracle!  Glad you got some good use out of it!  Good luck with the slayers

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
Nvm about my post...sorry about that...wasn't working the day I posted for some reason and tried it again today and its working like a champ. Thank you so much for the script great work!

No problem, thanks Garet!

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
First of all thanks - it's a great script. I have a few questions. for anyone who is knowledgeable about inscription.

I am making Mys Books

1) I have a Talisman with29 Exception and 25 Normal bonus and one that has 15 exceptional and 30 Normal
Which gives the greatest chance for a good slayer?

2) What is the highest normal skill increase (ie + 11 Mysticism is the highest I have seen)

Again Thanks for a nice and fast script!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+11 is the highest you can go on a skill mod.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
This one is pretty nice if you are looking for a mystisism book.

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
I've made thousands of slayers and super slayers, my best suggestion on it is to use the first one, as long as you have a 100% success, as u dont need to have the mark on them.  the higher your magery mysticism or necro is the better your chances, also it seems like SS eval also help some.

if you dont get one in the first like 3-400 just stop making and try agian later as it seems to run in groups.

some days i can get 5 and osme i get like 30 super slayers it's all a crap shoot, but if u dont get a bunch in the first like 1000 books just stop.
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
I have had some days where i used up a mil scrolls and got almost nothing I had never thought of giving up till another day. I will give that a try next go around. It really is a crap shoot. Some time I get really good runs and others just muck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
+11 is the highest you can go on a skill mod.

I just got two +12 in a row!

Is it possible to get a +22 (or +24 if 12 is the highest?)

I saw a +20 mage book for sale

Tags: