Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 4108 times)

Offline GaretTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Garet has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All
« on: November 15, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day/Night!  I currently just came back to OSI about a month ago when WoW did all the changes to everything in that game. Was actually surprised to see that UO was still in existence. 

I initially started playing UO in 2000 and went by the char name Nighthawk Scribe on Atlantic shard, which unfortunately received the ban hammer in 2005.  Then off to WoW I went.

Now I still roll on Atlantic shard mainly stay in Fel PvPing and trying to have as much fun as possible.  I noticed that there were a lot of people using different scripts and wanted to try my hand at it, unfortunately I am a rookie at the scripting skill and would love to have some help and insight at things.  Found this site through Google and figured I'd give it a shot.

Thank you all and hope to talk to some of you,
Garet

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 04:25:59 AM »
Welcome Garet and thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted, run and frolic!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 05:55:22 AM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 05:59:11 AM »
long, long ago when DEI was big... I roled with them and remember a Nighthawk in game on Atl.  Maybe it was you.  That was back before i even really knew what scripting was and 8x8 was hot.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 07:23:36 AM »
I played with a Nighthawk in the guild I was in on Atlantic and we fought DEI and HOT all the time, that was post-AOS though and the name was Nighthawk not Nighthawk Scribe. I do wonder C2 if we ever played together or against each other on Atl back in those days ;)

X

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 08:11:12 AM »
I played on atlantic also but way back around 97 and 98 until I heard about 2 new servers opening up and a chance to get a brand new foot hold on the gmae and that is when I jumped ship to sonoma.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »
Yeah I was also Nighthawk , i was in PvP whenever DEI and HOT everyone of those guilds were around then...its was a great time.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 02:39:32 PM »
Yeah I was also Nighthawk , i was in PvP whenever DEI and HOT everyone of those guilds were around then...its was a great time.
Dude we played together in PvP, I remember you. I was Theodin back then but changed my name a little later on Legends and Drach.

X

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 08:36:30 AM »
Nice...small world eh?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 01:50:56 PM »
Nice...small world eh?

It really is... Atl was a blast during that time.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 12:41:09 PM »
def will need help working out some things on here im complete rookie...and yea atl was really fun then

Tags: Intro!