Author Topic: Proof that you can turn anything into a Pen/Paper rollplaying game!  (Read 6436 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Pic for proof!

I took this last night at my local Barnes and Noble. 

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
serenity.jpg
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Proof that you can turn anything into a Pen/Paper rollplaying game!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:35:02 PM »
How much was it?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 09:45:16 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Serenity-Role-Playing-Jamie-Chambers/dp/1931567506/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278621923&sr=8-1

Margaret Weis(from Dragonlance) is a contributor.  Nice.

The Dragonlance series was pretty good when I was younger.  I think I read 90 percent of them. :)  I almost shed a tear when Flint died. :(  haha

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:31:01 AM »
I have not gotten that far yet now you ruined that part for me :( Did flint really die?

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 01:16:50 PM »
No, I was only kidding. :)  It was Tasselhoff.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »

I need to go back and read all that again.  They were some great books.  Presently re-reading The Wheel of Time series from Robert Jordan.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 06:35:40 PM »

I need to go back and read all that again.  They were some great books.  Presently re-reading The Wheel of Time series from Robert Jordan.

I have read the 2nd or 3rd or both books in this series but never got back to reading the 1st book.  They where good books but slow to start out.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 08:37:29 AM »
Margaret Weiss is still putting out books too. She is the best author in the whole series by far.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: